The Mag-Torch MT 565 is a high performance Silver Swirl MAP//Pro™ torch that delivers a swirl flame, it has an On-Demand trigger giving you instant ignition and flame shut off. This torch has a safety trigger lock to prevent unwanted ignition, and it also has a trigger lock for continuous flame setting. This torch can solder up to 2" of copper.
- On demand trigger for instant On/Off
- Delivers a strong swirl flame
- Replaceable burn tube assembly
- Brass burn tip for durability
- 360 degree swivel for versatility
- Auto igniter lock for continuous flame setting
- Igniter safety lock
- Ergonomic hand grip enhances comfort
- Regulator that allows for a consistent flame regardless of angle or temperature
- Use with MAP//Pro™ or propane fuel
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Durable rubber-sided case for added impact resistance
- Sliding latch design provides added security
- Available with a variety of drill bit types and piece count configurations
- Constructed from the highest grade cast iron, forged and heat treated to ensure maximum durability.
- Unique hammer head design provides a flat surface for hammering
- Easy-spin adjusting nut is heat-treated for durability
- Wide I-beam handle design provides better weight distribution
- Drop-forged jaw is heat-treated to resist distortion or breakage
- Hardened teeth provide tremendous bite
- Housing constructed of heavy-duty cast iron
- Includes: 1/2", 5/8", 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1 1/4"
- The Fastest Speedbor ever Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection Cutting spurs have 3 cutting edges for added durability
- Full screw tip allows bit to self feed Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard 1/4" quick change chucks
M12 LITHIUM-ION cordless tool battery. LITHIUM-ION batteries deliver longer life and run-time with fade-free power. Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort. For Use with Milwaukee M12 Tools and Accessories.Learn More
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $34.99
The Genesis GBG600L 6 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 1/2 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 1/2 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 6 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and 2 light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 1/2 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. This Meat Grinder can be attached to a motor and pulley to process large quantities of fowl, beef, game or pork quickly and easily. The large wooden handle and pulley wheel will give you lots of leverage if grinding by hand. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. A #32 grinding plate and cutting knife are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Versatile design connects to a motor and pulley, or grind by hand
- Handles large quantities of fowl, beef, game and pork
- Durable and easy to clean
- Secures to table counter top
- Unit size: 12 inches Lx 7 inches W x 8 inches H
- 12 inch pulley wheel
- Unit weight: 48.4 lbs.
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting plate (Fine 1/4 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
- 3/8” (10mm) keyless chuck
- 16 Position torque/clutch settings
- Electric Brake
- Built-in LED work light
- On-board bubble level
- Magnetic bit tray
- Rubberized non-slip pistol grip
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed Charger
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger, 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set, and Storage Case
- Charger Input: 120V AC, 60 HZ
- Drill Motor: 18 V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-550 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Black laminated wood handle.
- 440 Stainless steel blade.
- Sportman Series medallion inlayed in handle.
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Gut Hook
- Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Length: 8"
- Steel: 440 Stainless
- Handle Material: Black laminated wood
- Sheath: Leather
- Edge Type: Plain