Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 30-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 20 L: 55
Weight (lbs.): 52
Cubic feet: 12
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Dimensions: 30"W x 19"D x 20"H
- Weight: 87lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coat
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy tool inventory at a glance
For a rack that changes size to match your supplies, choose the TracRac G2 Sliding Truck Bed Rack. The truth is, most truck owners live in two worlds—on the job during the week, outdoor-loving adventure addicts come play time. The TracRac G2 handles both with ease. With adjustable side rails that slide to suit any situation, the TracRac does it all from trucking timber to carrying kayaks.
Your TracRac sliding rack system is manufactured from lightweight aluminum, so it’s easy to maneuver. What’s more, the modular design makes it a breeze to take on and off—perfect for multiple trucks. And, aerodynamic, bullet-shaped crossbars with built-in wind deflectors reduce drag and road noise. Meanwhile, your gear stays secured thanks to heavy-duty load stops and adjustable tie-downs.
Don’t let the feather weight fool you, it’s capable of carrying an astounding 1,250 lbs of gear. On top of that, your TracRac is finished with a dual-stage powder coat for years of rust-free hauling. And, the TracRac aluminum truck rack installs easily onto your side rails without drilling. Best of all, your TracRac is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 59 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 46 lbs
Cubic feet: 4.2
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation
Delta PRO Topside Boxes provide superior security and easy access. Topsides mount on top of the side walls to keep the bed free for bulky cargo. 3-Point locking system locks each door at the top and sides for greater security. Tall 12-in door openings provide easy access to larger items. Heavy-duty construction for long-term durability. Measure the length of your truck's side rails or walls to determine the length of the Delta PRO Topside Box that you can install in your truck.
- Delta PRO Topside Boxes are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
- Rain gutter in door to prevent leakage or moisture buildup
- Automtive bulb weather stripping seals the door 360 degrees
- Quick connect 180 Degree drop down door for full accessibility
- Angled One-Piece bolster for Rigid support
- 3-point lock system for maximized security
- New multi-positioning support bar leg
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Additional fees apply. The Secure Lock Series from UWS is a solidly constructed crossover box with a single lid opening a full 90 degrees for easy access to the ample space available for storage. This versatile utility box has a wide lip that sits securely across the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise and hold open the insulated, beveled lid. Features two large, twisting handles to latch lid with a lock on the driver's side, securely protecting your gear from the elements and from theft. Model SLD-69-T100-BLK Black Finish Deep Single-Lid Style -Truck Bed Toolbox - Secure Lock Series by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 16 1/4 L: 45 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 50 lbs.
Cubic feet: 7.7
- Aluminum Diamond Plate with Clear ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty