Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 2 x 4-1/4"
- Multi-Drawer Design for Storing a Wide Variety of Parts and Supplies Includes Drawer Stop Tabs to Prevent Spilling of Contents.
- See-through drawers for quick identification of contents.
- Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents.
- Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
- Contains 60 medium drawers.
- Available in Silver / Gray
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
Protect your Champion inverter from the elements with a custom fitting inverter cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl, these covers will protect your inverter in style. Fits Champion 3100 Watt inverters.
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Note: actual lettering may not be as shown; lettering may be black or yellow
The Milwaukee® 9 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of standard wood and metal cutting Sawzall® blades for a broad range of professional applications. The set includes two 6" wood cutting blades for increased control, one 9" wood cutting blade for greater cutting capacity, three 6" 14TPI blades for medium to thick metal cutting and three 6" 24 TPI blades for thin metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Includes New wood blades featuring NAIL GUARD ™ and FANG TIP ™
- NAIL GUARD ™ combines an aggressive 5 TPI pattern for faster cutting, with a unique design that protects against tooth fractures.
- The FANG TIP ™ design bites into wood on first contact for faster plunging.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Jobsite durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Three (3) 6" 24 TPI blades
- Three (3), 6" 14 TPI blades
- Two (2) 6" 6 TPI blades
- One (1) 9" 6 TPI blade
- One (1) Storage Container
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Phillips Bits: 1" - (1) P1, (7) P2, (2) P3; 2" Power - (2) P2, (1) P3
- Square Bits: 1" - (1) SQ1, (4) SQ2, (1) SQ3; 2" Power - (2) SQ2
- Torx® Bits: 1" - (1) T15, (1) T20, (1) T25; 2" Power - (1) T25
- Magnetic Nut Drivers: (1) 1/4" Red, (1) 5/16" Amber, (1) 3/8" Blue
- (1) Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Case with Bulk Storage Container
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 1" and 2"
- 29 pieces
Milwaukee Standard / Deep Cut Portable Band Saw Blades are designed to maximize performance of any portable band saw that takes a 44-7/8" blade. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Matrix II high speed steel teeth deliver maximum durability.
- Alloy backing steel provides extended blade life.
- Precision formed teeth create fast, clean cuts.
- For cutting common materials 3/16" - 5/16" thick and very hard materials 5/16" - 1/2" thick.