- Tank - 120 Vertical
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 10
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 35.0 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x46x83
- Weight - 920 lbs
- NPT Outlet - 1
- Voltage/Engine - 200, 230, 460, 575-3-60
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton standby power. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic electrical transfer switch for easy installation. Briggs & Stratton provides dependable power and flexible options to meet your home’s essential power needs.
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED switch
- Transfer switch automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- Durable standby generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
This commercial grade portable generator is the most powerful of the Pro Series. Offering enough power for your crew, the generator is powered by a commercial Briggs and Station Vanguard V-Twin OHV engine. Briggs kept all professional contractors in mind while designing this generator, as it combines 10,000 running watts with commercial characteristic for pwer you can trust!
Internal Trickle Charge and Float Charge Jack
This is key for you part time contractors. Keep your battery renewed during storage.
Low Oil Shutdown
Significantly decreases the chance of engine damage due to not enough lubrication.
Helps maintain smooth operating engine parts.
Spin on Oil Filter
Adequately filters and cleans oil for prolonged engine life.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine
- Power Surge Alternator
- Pull/Electric Start
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Automatic Idle Control
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler
- Fuel Gauge
- Hour Meter
- 10,000 running watts
- 120/240 volts
- 41.7 running amps
- 18 Gross HP
- Engine Displacement (cc): 570
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Run Time at half load: Up to 7 hours
- Wheel Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30" L X 27" W X32" H
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day LimitedLearn More
The King Brute is designed for long days filled with the toughest cleaning assignments. This heavy-duty machine does not compromise on power or performance. The four wheel chassis makes is a snap to maneuver around the job site. The robust Briggs & Stratton engine powers the industrial triplex pump through a direct-drive system, delivering 3,000 psi @ 3.0 gpm. These features earn it the title of King of the Brute Series high pressure washers.
- Assembled dimension: 28.75 in. W x 42.5 in. D x 45 in. H
- Briggs & Stratton 249 cc Intek OHV engine
- 30 Amp automotive-type charging system powers the 12V burner system
- Clean burning, fuel efficient diesel-fired combustion system
- Large diesel tank provides all day cleaning without refueling
- Industrial Triplex plunger pump with 5 year warranty
- 12 In. pneumatic tires mounted on sturdy steel rims,equipped with 50 ft. steel braided hose, professional spray gun and wand with 5 quick connect cleaning nozzles
- Requires 12V lawn & garden battery (not included) available at the home depot
- Gasoline engine powered hot water pressure washer produces 3000 PSI at 3 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : KB3030
- MFG Part # : 60100
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 42.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 45 in Assembled Width (in.) 28.75 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 249 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 249 Engine Make Briggs & Stratton Engine Type Briggs and Stratton 1100 Series Intek OHV Flow Rate 3 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity .8 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .8 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material Other Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 420 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand Cat 3DNX Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 .875 QT Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Hot/Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
Stop worrying about losing power in your home with the 20kW standby generator system. The 20kW seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage.
Lights, TVs, washer and dryer — even two 5-ton AC units — are easily and automatically powered by a dependable commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine and new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology. The 20kW system also comes with a 4-year limited warranty for unmatched support.
The industry exclusive dual 200-amp/400-amp transfer switch matches the power of two 200-amp panels or one 400-amp switch. You benefit from less wiring and less installation time, to make the dual 200-amp/400-amp transfer switch the affordable solution.
The Symphony II® dual 200-amp/400-amp switch gives you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator system.
- Includes Symphony II Dual 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
The Water Shotgun has set the standards that all other cold-water pressure washers are measured against. The Water Shotgun features innovative technology to stabilize the platform during operation, extend the life of the product, and provide the most durable base of any machine in the market. Demand the best - demand a Simpson Water Shotgun.
- Assembled dimension: 28 in. W x 48.5 in. D x 27 in. H
- Dual belt-drive system for reliable power transfer.
- Equipped with an adjustable deck-mounted unloader, pro duty downstream chemical injector system, high pressure relief valve, and easy-start valve.
- Mounted on a heavy-duty powder-coated steel frame with sub-frame and spring loaded isolators to eliminate frame walk.
- Polished chrome front and rear handles and premium treaded tires on aluminum mag wheels.
- Includes 50 ft. high pressure monster hose with quick connect fittings.
- Professional gun and spray wand with 5 quick connect nozzles - 0, 15, 25, 40 & soaper
- Requires 12V lawn & garden battery (not included) available at the home depot
- Powered by an electric start Vanguard 18 HP V-Twin engine and a General TS Series Industrial Pump, Producing 4000 PSI @ 5.0 GPM
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : WS4050V
- MFG Part # : 60242
Accessories Included Yes Assembled Depth (in.) 48.5 in Assembled Height (in.) 27 in Assembled Width (in.) 28 in CARB Compliant Yes Color/Finish Black / Chrome Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Energy Star Compliant No Engine Displacement 570 cm³ Engine Displacement (cc) 570 Engine Make Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine Type 18 HP Horizontal Flow Rate 5 gal (US)/min Foldable handle No Fuel Tank Capacity 6 gal (US) Fuel Type Gasoline Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 6 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose Length (ft.) 50 ft Hose length (in.) 50 Housing Material N/A Interchangeable Tips Available Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 4000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 5.0 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 285 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand General Pump TSP Commercial Series Pump Recommended Oil & Capacity 10W-30 1.75 Qt Returnable 90-Day Rust Resistant Yes Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Type of Spray Patterns 0, 15, 25, & 40 Degree plus Soap Nozzle Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
Kufo Seco 10 HP 6,450 CFM 3 phase 220V / 440V ** Vertical Bag Dust Collector (Prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
8 5/8" / 4" (5) Y FITTING
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
58 CUBIC FEET
26 x 64 (8)