Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Stop worrying about losing power in your home with the 20kW standby generator system. The 20kW seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of a power outage.
Lights, TVs, washer and dryer — even two 5-ton AC units — are easily and automatically powered by a dependable commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine and new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology. The 20kW system also comes with a 4-year limited warranty for unmatched support.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Reliable, commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine handles the most demanding jobs
- Managed whole-house power powers all household appliances plus up to two air conditioners
- Automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Comprehensive limited parts AND labor warranty
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off in event of fire
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 14 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 50% of load: 6,5 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Quincy reciprocating air compressors are designed to be a compressor for life. They produce more compressed air at a lower horsepower and run at a lower RPM, which makes them more efficiency and have lower operating costs. Heavy-duty compressors are engineered for industrial applications and boast a best-in-the-industry 50,000-hour pump life rating.
- Industrial-duty low RPM motor
- Industrial-duty general-purpose mounted and wired magnetic starter
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 968
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned intercooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- 55" W x 30" D x 46 3/8" H
- (4) 6" x 2" casters (2 locking swivel and 2 rigid)
- Available in Blue or Black
- High grade stainless steel top included
- High gloss German AKZO powder coat finish
- Full extension drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- Drawers load rated 300-600* lbs. rating per drawer (*all deep drawers with double slides)
- Locking security drawer keeps valuables safe while tool box is open
- Full-width, extruded, polished aluminum drawer pulls
- Secure coded, tubular locking system
- EVA high density foam drawer liners
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton standby power. Includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic electrical transfer switch for easy installation. Briggs & Stratton provides dependable power and flexible options to meet your home’s essential power needs.
- Includes 100-Amp, 16 circuit automatic transfer switch
- Transfer switch automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- Durable standby generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 150-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
- Dimensions: 72"W x 30"D x 46¼"H
- Weight: 1036lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Drawer Slide Type: Roller Bearing
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Drawer Liner Type: High Density Foam
- Lock Style: Tubular Coded
- Shell is 18 ga. steel
- Drawer inners and drawer fronts are 20 ga. steel
- Caster channels are 14 ga. steel
- Powder coat paint finish
- Heavy duty stainless steel embossed work surface
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides with load rating of 250 lbs. per set (a total of 27 sets of drawer slides per cabinet)
- 6 Spring loaded casters (4-swivel & 2-rigid) with a load rating of 900 lbs. each
- Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pulls
- Tubular style coded lock with keys (locks all 17 drawers with one lock)
- Aluminum corner trim
- Premium drawer liner
- Elite style chrome plated side handles
- Dual sets of drawer slides on deeper drawers
- Security drawer with tubular style lock