The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/8 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable Learn More
This RapidAir 1/2" Union Elbow Fitting features a push to connect style in order to make quick connections. To install tubing, just cut the tubing to length and push it into the fitting until sealed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
- #10 Gold Shaded Welding Helmet Lens. 2" x 4-1/4", Glass.
With the Tool Shed Hard Cap Knee Pads you will add extra comfort to your knees while you are working!
- Grooved cap design helps prevent thread abrasion
- Durable knee protection, ideal for carpentry, floor covering, and household repairs
- Thick foam center padding for maximum comfort
- Heavy duty plastic caps on front for easy knee swiveling
- Comfortable, double elastic straps with easy-on, easy-off fasteners
Regular Price: $9.98
Special Price: $4.98
The only screw driver this set doesn't have is the sonic screwdriver.
With twenty color-coded screw drivers, this set is a great way to have all the screwdrivers you could possibly need in one spot. A great start to your tool collection or a nice backup set, this Tool Shed brand screw driver set is a great buy! Get one as a gift for somebody or just treat yourself to this useful set of screwdrivers.
- Chrome plated and heat treated shafts
- 6-flute handle design provides maximum grip and torque
- Red and Blue color coated handles
Contents Slotted Screwdrivers Phillips Screwdrivers 1/8" x 3" #0 x 3" 5/32" x 3" #1 x 1-1/2" 5/32" x 4" #1 x 3" 5/32" x 4" w/ screw holder #1 x 4" 3/16" x 1-1/2" #1 x 5" 3/16" x 4" #1 x 6" 3/16" x 5" #1 x 8" 3/16" x 6" #2 x 4" 3/16" x 8" 1/4" x 4" 1/4" x 10" 1/4" x 12"
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $3.39Product Features
- Constructed of M-35 5 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- Heavy duty spiral flute design produces faster chip ejection
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque for drilling in high tensile strength materials.
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening