- 11 CFM offers power
- Variable speed allows controlled operation
- Delivers up to 5,000 blows per minute
- Extended trigger for comfort and easy use
- Steel construction offers lasting strength
- Requires at least 6 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Includes case
This flame retardant cotton welding apron includes an adjustable elastic waist strap, convenient pocket and HOBART screen printed above the pocket. The apron measures 24” wide by 36” long and is one size fits most. The style allows for maximum protection and comfort. Apron is packaged in clear protective bag for retail display.Learn More
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More
The Goldblatt Rub Brick is crafted with a fluted silicon carbide surface and Pro-Grip handle--making it the preferred brand for many tradesmen. The comfortable, well-contoured handle minimizes fatigue. This rub brick is the fastest, most economical cutting medium known for dressing down all kinds of concrete work. 20 grit. 6" x 3" x 1".
- Fluted silicone carbide stone
- 20 grit square base
- Soft, ergonomic Pro-Grip handle
- Used for dressing down concrete and removing marks
- Large 6" x 3" base
The Speedway ¼”x50’ air hose is made of high grade polyurethane. This air hose is lightweight and flexible and extremely durable in all climates. The PU hose is reinforced for higher pressure and longer life. The performance of the Speedway air hose is superior over conventional air hoses. This air hose has 360 degrees brass fittings.
- Polyurethane 50’ hose
- Lightweight and flexible
- Durable in all climates
- Reinforced for higher pressure and longer life
- 360 degree brass fittings
Color may vary.Learn More
For precision light soldering, polyfoam cutting and heating, craft and hobby projects, electronic repairs, and small household projects. Refillable, uses butane fuel. Simply twists on or off. Great for electronic repair, heating shrink tube, small jewelry repair, automotive repair, general lighting, cooking, hobbies and crafts.
- Refillable, Self-Lighting Micro Butane Torch
- Flame Adjustment
- Continuous Flame Lock
- Built-in Stand and Protective Cap Included
- Convertible Triple Function Tip
- Solder Tip
- Hot Blow
- Precision Flame
- BUTANE FUEL ONLY
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- Open Ended Wrench with Ratchet Head
- 5 ° sweep for tight spaces
- Thinner then a Ratchet & Socket
- Simply flip over the wrench to reverse the direction of the ratcheting head
- Come with limited lifetime warranty