- 100' x 1/2"
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.04
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
This versatile air die grinder gets most grinding and polishing jobs done swiftly and easily! The collet accepts most die grinder accessories on the market for weld breaking, smoothing, deburring, polishing and grinding. Features include a lightweight die-cast aluminum construction for durability, rear exhaust and a paddle trigger making this a must-have tool for automotive grinding.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rear Max Speed 22,000 RPM Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet Size 1/4" Collet Size 1/4" Recommended Hose Size 3/8"
For precision light soldering, polyfoam cutting and heating, craft and hobby projects, electronic repairs, and small household projects. Refillable, uses butane fuel. Simply twists on or off. Great for electronic repair, heating shrink tube, small jewelry repair, automotive repair, general lighting, cooking, hobbies and crafts.
- Refillable, Self-Lighting Micro Butane Torch
- Flame Adjustment
- Continuous Flame Lock
- Built-in Stand and Protective Cap Included
- Convertible Triple Function Tip
- Solder Tip
- Hot Blow
- Precision Flame
- BUTANE FUEL ONLY
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.19
- Cuts all metals including non-ferrous, pipe, conduit, stainless and sheet metal
- Cuts all metals including nonferrous pipe conduit, stainless steel and sheet metals; use with materials 1/8" - 1/2" (3.2 - 13 mm) thick
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Weldtec tooth design makes the blade stronger and last longer
Regular Price: $11.99
Special Price: $10.19Product Features
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force