This angle die grinder is perfect for reaching tight or angled grinding jobs that inline die grinders just won't reach. A compact size allows for ultimate mobility and control while working at up to 20,000 RPM. Features include a rear exhaust air flow system, a rugged ball-bearing motor and lever throttle action.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rotation Max Speed 20,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Collet Size 1/4 in. Accessories Included Collet Wrenches (2)
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
- Versatile tool for stripping paint and varnish, soften caulking and putty for removal, remove adhesive labels. Thawing pipes, gutters, freezers, or radiators. Loosening rusted nuts and bolts. Speed-dry epoxy, cement, or any damp surface, and more
- Powerful 12.5 Amp Motor
- Air reduction nozzle concentrates heat.
- Deflector nozzles protect glass and other surfaces.
- Reflector nozzle speeds thawing of pipes.
- 3-position rocker type switch for high temp, off and low temp.
- 2 Year warranty
- ETL Listed
Includes: (2) Deflector Nozzles, (1) Reflector Nozzle and (1) Air Reduction Nozzle
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power 12.5 Amp
- Output: 750/ 1500 Watts
- Air Temperature: 572 / 1000 °F
- Air Volume: 10/17 cu. ft. / min.
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Magnetic Nut Drivers are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty Magnetic Nut Drivers feature a powerful magnet allowing for a secure grip and unyielding bit engagement. The bits feature color-coded rings for quick and easy size identification and a chamfered edge to allow for fastening in tight spaces. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Strong magnetic tip for secure grip
- Color-coded band for easy size identification
- Chamfered edge for fastening in tight spaces
- (1) 1/4" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 7/16" x 1-7/8" Shockwave™ Magnetic Nut Driver
- Right angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip better and last longer
- Undercut tongue & groove design won't slip
- V-Jaws give you more points of contact on round stock and tubing
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failure
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
How many times have you come home from a long day on the job or out on the trail with a sore back and muddy boots? The Sportsman Series Working Man’s Boot Set will help you keep the dirt outdoors, and not on your floors. You won’t have to worry about tracking leaves, mud and dirt onto your clean floors when you use the Boot and Shoe Brush. The stiff bristles remove the grass and gunk that stick to the bottom of your shoes and boots without damaging the leather. Use at home in the garage to keep your wife happy, in the office to keep cleaning costs down, or while out camping to keep cramped living areas clean. Don’t be afraid to hose the Boot Brush off when it is caked with mud or mount it to the concrete outside the garage, this item was designed to get wet once in a while. The Boot Brush’s poly bristles won’t rust or corrode. Use the Boot Puller to quickly and easily remove shoes, work or cowboy boots without having to bend over or touch muddy shoes. The tapered design fits footwear of all sizes and shapes and a soft rubber strip firmly grips without damaging boot leather. You may want to get an extra set to keep in your truck to keep the dirt off the floorboards, and on to leave at the hunting lodge to keep the mud from following you home.
- For cleaning and removing shoes, boots and sneakers
- Leave dirt outdoors, not on your floors
- Use at home, farm, office, camping
- Won’t damage boot leather
- Boot brush secures to floor and removes mud, grass and other debris
- Boot puller easily remove shoes, work boots, or cowboy boots without stooping down