Milwaukee® SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits, Nut Drivers, Sockets, and Socket Adapters are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. . The SHOCKWAVE™ 26PC Drive and Fasten Set provides a fastening solution for all standard hex sizes 1/4" to 9/16".
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Sockets are designed with a Thin Wall Construction and Radius Corners: Drives on Flats to reduce stripping and breakage
- Sockets are made from Chromoly steel and custom heat treated for maximum durability in high torque applications
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (3) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX® Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX® Bit 1" T30
- (1) 1/4" Hex to 3/8" Square Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T20
- (1) TORX® Bit 2" T25
- (1) Slotted Bit 1" SL 3/16"
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 1/2" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Drive: 9/16" Socket
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE™ Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
The Leatherman Micra is our most popular mini-tool with anglers, hobbyists and those who can appreciate the best spring-action scissors around. Personal care features that fit on your key chain are just part of what makes the Micra truly unique. Ten useful tools are packed into this tiny, lightweight Leatherman. Perfect for a tackle box, pocket, purse, fanny pack, or sewing kit, the Micra makes a great gift.
- 420HC Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Flat/Phillips Screwdriver
- Ruler (4.7 in 12.0 cm)
- Nail Cleaner
- Bottle Opener
- Nail File
- Medium Screwdriver
- Extra-small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 2.5 in (6.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $19.99
The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
Regular Price: $39.98
Special Price: $19.98
This 7 piece metric combination wrench set, has a sleek head design, which enables access to tight spots, where a ratchet will not fit. Its ratcheting box end provides a stronger grip and needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener. This quality set includes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 18mm and is warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Box ends provide strong grip on the fastener and needs as little as 5 degrees to move the fastener
- Surface drive nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit
- Set includes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, and 18mm
- GrearWrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship
Regular Price: $39.98
Special Price: $19.98
- The Original Patented Ratcheting Wrench
- Surface Drive® on Box End Provides Off-Corner Loading for Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
- Ratcheting Box End Needs As Little As 5° to Move Fasteners vs. 30° for Standard Wrenches
- Bright, Full Polish Chrome Finish
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
Great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication.
- Wire Diameter: .030"
- 2lb. Spool