Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
- Provides full size pattern in a small package Nickel plated body provides easy clean up
- Features both fluid and pattern controls. Includes 8-Fluid Ounce canister
- Atomization is equal to a full size spray gun
- Siphon-feed design sprays light to medium viscosity materials
- Includes 8-ounce canister
- Includes 1/4-Inch male NPS air inlet
Get the driving force in an air impact wrench that weighs less than 2.25 lbs! Compact size get right into engine compartments and wheel wells as well as any other hard to reach places.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Recommended Hose SIze 1/2" Max Speed 10,000 RPM Air Inlet Size 1/4" Drive Size 3/8"
- Bit is constructed of M-7 high speed steel for high resistance to abrasion during tough drilling applications
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage.
- Ideal for use in keyless chucks
- All Silver & Deming bits are 6" long and feature a 1/2" reduced shank that fits all 1/2" drills
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
.023 - .035 Replacement Liner for Hobart Handlers 140, 187, 190, 210, 210MVP, Trek 180 & IronMan 230.Learn More
- Measuring System: Inch, Metric
- Tip Size: 0.050 in, 1/16 in, 5/64 in, 3/32 in, 7/64 in, 1/8 in, 9/64 in, 5/32 in, 3/16 in, 7/32 in, 1/4 in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in, 1.500 mm, 2 mm, 2.500 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 0.050 in [Min], 1.500 mm [Min], 3/8 in [Max], 10 mm [Max]
- Tip Type: Hex Ball
- Handle Type: L-Handle
- Finish: Bright
- Handle Material: Composite
- Handle Color: Blue, Red
- Includes: Plastic Holders
- Quantity: 22 per set
- Wt.: 1.68 lb
Regular Price: $31.99
Special Price: $25.59Product Features
- 3/4" Drive Head Pivots 180 ° to get the best position to break the nut loose
- Textured Hand Grip to Provide Extra Grip to keep hands from slipping
- Chain holds and locks around any shape or size
- Ideal for awkward shape pieces
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
Easily drill into wood, brick and block walls, or metal with the Pro-Series 3/8 Inch Electric Drill. This Electric Drill is ideal for DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects around the house. Hang shelving in the shop or garage, hang decorative shutters and flower boxes on your brick house, or secure railings and fencing to concrete pads. The adjustable trigger dial helps to prevent stripping of the screw while drilling and driving into hardwood or masonry. It features a 3/8 inch chuck, a forward/reverse switch, and a zero to 3,000 variable speed. A built in level on the top of the drill takes the guess work out of straight or angled drilling and driving.
- For DIY, home improvement and general maintenance projects
- Handy tool for wood, masonry and metal projects
- Adjustable trigger dial for drilling, driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts
- 3/8 in. chuck, 380 watt / 120 volt /60 hz
- 0-3,000 RPM (no-load) variable speed
- Forward / reverse lock-on button
- Built-in level
This sander's orbital action allows swirl-free finishes to give your woodworking project a professional appearance! Tha orbital sander is constructed with sturdy, lightweight, aluminum housing and a rubber boot for reduced vibration while working. The compact design allows you to reach and smooth tight areas with ease. The sander also includes fine, medium and coarse sanding discs to cover most of your sanding needs.
Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Housing LIghtweight Aluminum Control Paddle Switch Includes Fine, medium and coarse sanding discs, and hook and loop backing pad.