With this great price, there is no way you can have too many screwdrivers! This Screwdriver set includes 6 screwdrivers that have textured handles, magnetic tips and chrome shafts!
Screwdriver Set Includes:
- Textured handles
- Magnetic tips
- Chrome shafts
- Slotted 1/4" x 1-1/2"
- Slotted 3/16" x 3"
- Slotted 1/4" x 4"
- Phillips #2 x 1-1/2"
- Phillips #1 x 3"
- Phillips #2 x 4"
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased Learn More
Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More
The Powermate vibration isolator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A vibration isolator is used to help reduce the vibration and noise a larger compressor produces. Mount the large, stationary compressor to the floor with Powermate vibration isolators for minimized reverberation.
- 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/2 in.
- For use with stationary units
- A Powermate vibration isolator can also help prevent wear and tear to the compressor and air hoses caused by the intense vibration of the unit during use
- Powemate vibration isolators curb the noise and vibration produced by large stationary compressors
The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
- Interchangeable 45°, 90° and two straight heads
- Heat treated carbon steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- Precision-machined tips
- Self-opening, spring-loaded handles
- Comfortable vinyl grip handles
- Can be used on 3/8" to 2" internal and external snap rings
Instruction for exchange of jaws:
- Push spring retaining joint inward.
- Lift retaining stop upward to horizontal position.
- Put the retaining stop in vertical position to hold the jaw in place.