The Bernzomatic Flexible utility lighter is ideal for lighting grills, candles, or fire pits. This lighter contains a flexible stem, windproof and adjustable flame for convenient and easy lighting. Perfect for hard to reach places.
- Flexible stem
- Child resistant mechanism for safety
- Ergonomic handle designed for maximum comfort
$5.992-3/4" Coarse Knot Steel Wire Cup Brush With 5/8-11 Threaded Arbor Hole. 12,500 RPM. Learn More
KwikWood is a hand-mixable epoxy putty, formulated to repair and rebuild wood. After mixing, it cures to the same density as wood and becomes an integral part of the repair. For use on exterior or interior applications, it contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. KwikWood has a 15-25 minute work life. After 60 minutes, it can be machined, drilled, tapped, sanded, filed and painted. Stronger than wood, KwikWood dries to a light tan color.
- Cut: Remove required amount of putty.
- Mix: Thoroughly knead putty with fingers to a uniform color.
- Apply: Press putty firmly to the surface to be repaired.
- Dry Rot
- Knot Holes
- Window & Door Frames
- Screw Holes
- Insect Damage
- Furniture & Carvings
- Gouges & Cracks
- PVC Trim Board
- Strength 900 PSI
- Set Time 15-25 Minutes
- Cure Time 1 Hour
- Cure Color Light Tan
* For best results use a detergent or degreaser to first clean the surface, then roughen surface with file or coarse sandpaper to provide the best repair. STAINING: KwikWood accepts stain differently from wood. Some types of pigments and colorants may be added during the mixing step. Always test for stain acceptance, color match and hardening before application.Learn More
- These Bins Come With Hanging Rails and are Constructed of Rugged Co-Polymer with Wide Front Openings Allowing for Easy Access and Greater Visibility.
- Great for a wide variety of uses; home, shop, office, crafts and hobby.
- Set on workbench, tool cabinet, or shelf.
- Extra bins will nest inside one another to save space.
- Set on workbench and stack or hang on wall using Bin Rail-3.
- BIN-503 Pack includes: Six BIN-5s and two BIN Rail-3s, shrink wrapped together.
- Available in Red.
- Dimensions: 4.125" W (10.5cm), 5.3125" D (13.6cm), 3.0625" H (7.8cm)
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/4 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable
Regular Price: $7.99
Special Price: $6.79
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up.Learn More
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.94
A light to medium penetrating all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions, on carbon steel. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity or DCEN (straight) polarity. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Good for general, all-purpose applications and joints with poor fit-up.
- Qty: 23