- 3/8” (10mm) Keyless Chuck
- 21 Position Torque/Clutch Settings
- Electric Brake
- On-Board Bit Holder
- Rubberized Non-slip Pistol Grip
- UL Listed Charger
- Variable Speed Trigger Switch for Versatility
- Through Body Reversing Switch
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Includes: 1 -Battery, Charger and 13-Piece Drill/Driver Bit Set.
- Motor Power: 18V DC
- No-Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
- Chuck Size: 3/8” (10mm)
- Battery: 18V, 1100 mAh, Ni-Cad
- Charger: 120V~/60 Hz, UL listed
- Charging Time: 3-5 Hours
- Net weight: 3.4 lb.
Milwaukee Shockwave Impact Duty driver bits are engineered to be the most durable, best fitting driver bits on the market. The optimized Shockzone geometry is unique for each tip type to provide up to 30x longer life and absorbs 3x more torque vs. other impact bits. The Precise Fit Custom Machined Tip prevents stripping and reduces wobble while the Custom Alloy76 Steel and proprietary heat treat process maximizes resistance to wear and shock. Shockwave driver bits are built to deliver extreme durability for the most demanding applications.
- (1) 1/2" Socket Adapter
- (1) 1/4" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 1/4" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 1/8" Drill Bit
- (1) 3/16" SHOCKWAVE Hex Drive Bit
- (1) 3/8" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) 3/8" Socket Adapter
- (1) 5/16" Magnetic Nut Driver
- (1) SHOCKWAVE Compact Magnetic Bit Holder
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/4"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 1/8"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 3/16"
- (1) Hex Bit 1" 5/32"
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P1
- (2) Phillips Bit 1" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 1" P3
- (4) Phillips Bit 2" P2
- (1) Phillips Bit 2" P3
- (1) Phillips Reduced 1" PR2 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #10 Bit
- (1) Slotted 1" #8 Bit
- (1) Slotted 2" #10 Bit
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ1
- (2) Square Bit 1" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 1" SQ3
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ2
- (1) Square Bit 2" SQ3
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T15
- (1) TORX Bit 1" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 1" T25
- (1) TORX Bit 2" T20
- (2) TORX Bit 2" T25
- The Original Patented Ratcheting Wrench
- Surface Drive® on Box End Provides Off-Corner Loading for Better Grip and Reduced Fastener Rounding
- Ratcheting Box End Needs As Little As 5° to Move Fasteners vs. 30° for Standard Wrenches
- Bright, Full Polish Chrome Finish
This 7 piece metric combination wrench set, has a sleek head design, which enables access to tight spots, where a ratchet will not fit. Its ratcheting box end provides a stronger grip and needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener. This quality set includes 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 18mm and is warranted for Life to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
- Box ends provide strong grip on the fastener and needs as little as 5 degrees to move the fastener
- Surface drive nearly eliminates fastener rounding
- Sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit
- Set includes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, and 18mm
- GrearWrench products are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $14.99
- Nickel chrome plated
- Chome vanadium steel
- 12 Point offset box ends
- Handy storage box
- Meet or exceeds ANSI standards
- 1/4, 9/32,5/16,11/32,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16,5/8,11/16 in.
- 6,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,17 mm
- 1/4,5/16,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16 in.
- 6,9,10,11,12,13 mm
This 1/4" Air Ratchet from Tool Shed will speed up projects in any garage. No more spinning the ratchet, simply put the socket on the nut, squeeze the trigger and off you go. With this Tool Shed air ratchet you can increase productivity while saving that forearm strength for when you really need it.
Free Speed RPM 180 Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90PSI Max Torque 27 Ft-Lb Ratchet Pawl Single Clutch Type 3 Gear, Planetary Exhaust Rear 360° Length 7.2 in Weight 1.23lb
Ideal for stripping paint, removing decals, shrinking wire wraps, thawing pipes, and much more!
- Three-way switch
- Durable ABS body
- Six foot power cord
- Two heat settings
Specifications Voltage 120V - 60 Hz Input Power 1500W Temperature Range 572°F Low - 1112°F High Weight 1.5 lbs.
The M18™ Power Source, compatible with both M18™ Compact and XC™ Battery Packs, features a powered USB port to charge cell phones, mp3 players, digital cameras, and other portable electronic devices. This adapter is also compatible with M12™ Heated Jackets, providing up to 18 hours of continuous heat on a single charge with an XC™ Battery Pack.
- Compatible with M18™ Compact and XC™ Batteries
- Powered USB Port Charges Portable Electronic Devices
- Compatible with M12™ Heated Jackets with the Expandable Battery Pocket