- Output Range 65 to 200A AC
- 10-Percent Duty Cycle @ 180A
- 1 year warranty
- 230V 41 Amp 60 Hz Input Power
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 14 x 20 inches
Milwaukee M18 FUEL™...A New Breed of Cordless Tool. Utilizing the Most Advanced Technologies in the World, FUEL™ Delivers Unrivaled Performance in a Compact Structure. Built for the Most Demanding Professionals in the World.
With up to 650 in lbs of torque, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver is the most powerful drill in its class. The new Milwaukee designed and built POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides unmatched power and sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. Powered by the most durable battery pack on the market – REDLITHIUM™, the M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver delivers up to 50% more run-time than the competition. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide longer battery life, with over 5X more recharges than leading competitors. A battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge for less down time on the job. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver contains the most advanced electronic system on the market, with REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence. REDLINK PLUS™ electronics provide total system communication with overload protection. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with the new multi-voltage charger, so you can charge all M12™ and M18™ batteries with one charger. A new contoured soft grip gives users the ultimate comfort during prolonged use. The M18 FUEL™ Drill Driver comes with an all metal ratcheting locking chuck for maximum grip, bit retention and durability. Tool features an LED light, and is compatible with REDLITHIUM™ compact and XC battery packs.
- 2603 M18™ FUEL 1/2" Drill/Driver
- (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Multi-Voltage Charger
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers up to 650 in lbs of torque with maximum sustained torque to complete the toughest of applications
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics. Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Volts: 18V
- Torque: 650 in lbs
- Speed: 2 Speed
- RPM: 0-550 / 0-1,850 RPM
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: REDLITHIUM™
- Batteries Included: (2) M18™ COMPACT REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs
- Charger: NEW M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Tool Length: 7.9 in
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 4.4 lbs
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
The Metal Man Arc 200 is a 230V powered, 200 Amp AC Stick Welder. This machine is capable of welding up to 3/8 inch mild steel in a single pass. It is capable of welding electrode sizes from 1/16 inch up to 5/32 inch. There is a built in cart that makes it easy to move this machine to the work site.
With built-in Thermal Overload protection this machine is reliable and affordable.
The Metal Man FC125 is a 115V flux core only wire feed welder that is designed to be economical and easy to use. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass using either .030 or .035 flux core wire. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating.
The attached 6 foot flux core gun and ground cable with clamp make this machine portable and ready to weld out of the box.Learn More
- Perfect for a wide range of home and auto jobs including engine repair, tire repair and maintenance, tire inflation, blade sharpening and more
- With 150 maximum PSI there is plenty of airflow to power a variety of air tools
- Maintenance-free oil-less pump
- The 1.3 running HP motor combined with the Campbell Hausfeld pump stands for high quality performance and starting capabilities
- 1.3 HP 8 Gallon Oil-Free Horizontal Air Compressor - HU500000AV
1/2" Drive - With a great power-to-weight ratio, the 2100G makes it comfortable to get the job done. Delivering 550 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque and weighing only 4.3 lbs, this tool has what it takes to get you the results you need.
- Exclusive Twin Hammer impact mechanism
- Durable composite housing
- Variable speed trigger
- Handle exhuast
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Forward power regulator
- 360° swivel inlet
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
Industrial Air Contractor 3 gallon hot dog air compressor is ideal for the finish and trim contractor as well as the heavy DIY person. 1.5 HP oil lubed direct drive induction motor is durable with a long life. Compressor is easy to maintain with no belts of pulleys to change.
- Low voltage start-up allows the compressor to be operated on extension cords
- Centralized handle with cushioned grip
- Equipped with single hand operation, brass (no spark/rust) quick connect
- Includes quick set regulator, tool and tank pressure gauges Learn More
Regular Price: $269.00
Special Price: $229.00
The M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20% faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 550 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18™ Compact LITHIUM-ION Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-450 RPM (Low Speed).
- (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM.
- Compact & Ergonomic Design: 8-1/2" Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Voltage: 18V
- Torque: 525 in-lbs
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Single Sleeve
- RPM: 0-550/0-1,700
- BPM: 0-29,000
- No of Batteries Included: (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
- Battery: RED LITHIUM™
- Length: 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight: 4.9 lbs