The Metal Man FC125 is a 115V flux core only wire feed welder that is designed to be economical and easy to use. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass using either .030 or .035 flux core wire. The cooling fan and thermal overload protection help prevent overheating.
The attached 6 foot flux core gun and ground cable with clamp make this machine portable and ready to weld out of the box.Learn More
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-600 and 0-2,000 rpm) for fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Heavy-duty1/2-inch ratcheting chuck provides superior bit gripping strength
- Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger for a better environment
- Comes with case, 2 rechargable batteries, and one battery charger
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful, Light Weight Design: Delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy at only 5.8 lbs
- Mechanical Clutch: Protects tool when bit binds up
- Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM and 0-5,625 BPM
- 3-Mode Operation: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows Steel to be adjusted for work in any orientation
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs
Regular Price: $229.97
Special Price: $195.48
- Rugged steel construction with fully welded seams and formed edges
- Built-in divider and sliding tray for storing small tools or parts
- Reversible lid for mounting on the driver's or passenger's side
- Cam-style lock pulls the lid down tight for security
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite white powder paint finish has superior rust resistance
Regular Price: $235.97
Special Price: $200.58
Rethought and repurposed. Not a file box, but a between-seat Cab Command Center! Plenty of room for your laptop and hanging files. Handy clip board on lid and extra storage for personal items. Power Pass® electrical pass-thru grommet lets you keep everything charged while you’re on the road. Our D-Handle lock keeps everything safe when you’re on the job. Easy to release interior latch lets you take it when you need it.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 13" W x 20" L
Regular Price: $229.99
Special Price: $195.49
Lid locks and unlocks from the drivers side and opens from either side. Mid-Lid Design offers a 40% larger opening than Gull Wing models. Lids lock unlock and open from the same side.Learn More
Regular Price: $237.97
Special Price: $202.28
Use with model 223-3 Quick Clamp.Learn More
Dee Zee Heavy Duty Tool Box - Underbed style boxes add storage to your semi cab or trailer. Heavy duty 12 gauge steel construction. Gloss black powder coat finish. 3-point latching system with stainless steel T-handles. Mounting braces sold separately.
- Heavy Truck Underbed Box
- Heavy-Duty 12-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Lockable T-Handle Latch
- 3-Point Latching System
- Protective Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Single Drop Down Door For Easy Access
- Safety Cables To Support The Open Door
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal
- Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
- Several Size Options Available
- Made In USA
- Three-Year Warranty
Regular Price: $233.97
Special Price: $198.88
Fits Hi-Side Box model 365-5-01.
- #7 in picture
- Includes Weather Strip, Decal, and Bolt Kit.
The Tradesman 60 in. Aluminum Full-Size Side-Mount Truck Box is a durable, efficient and safe way to store tools and more in your full-size truck. It opens and shuts with ease thanks to a push button and gas shocks.
- Enclosed storage for full size trucks
- 0.060 Aluminum with a bright finish
- Push button lock for easy access
- Heavy duty gas shocks for smooth open and close