The M12 Heated Jacket from Milwaukee has been redesigned for optimal fit and you will not be dissapointed. Now you can control two heat zones independently of one another (chest and back, lower pockets) to better provide warmth and battery life. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
Utilizing the same M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12™ Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12™ XC Batteries and all M18™ Batteries with additional M18™ USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12™ Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacketv
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
The 7/8” SDS Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. This hammer is designed to deliver superior drilling speed, without sacrificing the power needed to drill the less common, but larger hole. With up to 40% faster drilling speeds and up to 15% more life, the 5262-21 delivers 1.8 ft-lbs of impact energy and 0-1,500 RPM. Weighing in at only 5.8lbs, the tool also features a lightweight design to provide ease of use and reduce user fatigue. The 3-Mode Operation provides maximum versatility regardless of application while a mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds.
- 5262-20 7/8" SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Rod
- Carrying Case
- Powerful 7-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,500 RPM, 0-5,625 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 1.8 Ft-lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- Rotating Brush Plate: Provides Equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Amps: 7.0
- Max Capacity: 7/8"
- Impact Energy: 1.8 ft-lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-1,500
- No Load BPM: 0-5,625
- Drilling Mode: Rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only
- Chipping: Yes
- Clutch: Yes
- Anti-Vibration: N/A
- Cord Length: 10ft
- Double Insulated: Yes
- Handle Style: D-Handle
- Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity: 2-1/2"
- Tool Length: 17"
- Net Tool Weight: 5.8 lbs
The Speedway 8-Gallon Air Compressor cast iron direct drive oil lube pump provides you with the power you need to complete your jobs. This specific compressor features a 13A, 1.5 HP, 3200 RPM motor that delivers 5 CFM @ 90 PSI and 6 CFM @ 40 PSI with a 125 PSI maximum. The large oversized 6.5 inch wheels and AV Grip handle design allows for easy portability. The motor is a high-efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. The air intake filter is made of durable steel and the cylinder of solid cast iron. Two oversized 6.5 inch wheels and an AV Grip handle design allow this compressor to be easily transported. An air regulator and quick coupler are included.
- 8 gallon tank; Solid cast iron cylinder/durable steel air intake filter
- 13 amps; 1.5 HP; 3360 RPMs
- 125 PSI; 5 CFM @ 90 PSI and 6 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Cold start, twin capacity induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Two 6.5 inch, oversized wheels; AV grip handle; air regulator and quick coupler included
The PRO Series is Hobart's premium line, providing the largest viewing area for superior visibility while welding and four arc sensors to deliver the most reliable arc detection during out-of-position welding. Expanded shade settings from #8 to #13 combined with our fastest switching speed provide superior flexibility for all MIG, Stick and low-amperage TIG applications. The Decomposition Pro Series helmet features a Celtic skull design and tribal striping.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG, Flux Cored, and TIG
- Reaction Time: 1/30,0000
- Shade Type: Variable shade #8-13; Light state #3
- Viewing Field: 9.02 sq. inches
- Power: 2 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Grind Mode: Yes
- Sensitivity Mode: Infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay Control: Between 0.1 and 1.0 sec.
- Low Amp TIG Rated: Yes
- Headgear: Extensively adjustable and ultra comfortable
- Lens Activation: Auto on/auto off
- Shell Material: Lightweight, durable polyamide
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Magnifying Lens Holder: Yes
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- Safety Certifications: ANSI Z87.1-2010
Activated as the temperature goes down, the controlled battery warmer and oil heater work to make sure your standby generator will be ready to run even in the coldest weather. This accessory is compatible with the Briggs & Stratton 10-12kW standby generators.
- Battery Warmer
- Oil Heater
Own your own industrial-grade gas cylinder. Never pay cylinder rent charges again. Refillable and exchangeable cylinders from our cylinder exchange inventory. Used for MIG welding applications where a 75% argon / 25% CO2 shielding gas is required. Works well with hobart handler MIG welders.Learn More
- Powerful 15.0 Amp/5.5 HP (maximum motor HP) motor provides more overload capacity, increasing performance and durability
- Quick-Change Blade Change System increases productivity by providing the user the ability to change wheels without a wrench Patented Quick-Fence(TM) tool-free, 45° adjustable fence allows for fast and accurate angle cuts without using a wrench
- Quick-Lock Vise allows for fast clamping on different size materials to increase productivity
- Soft start extends gear and motor life by reducing start up torque
- Ergonomically designed "D" handle provides a more comfortable hand position, reducing fatigue and increasing productivity
- Extra wide solid steel base provides increased stability when cutting longer material. The four pre-drilled holes in the base allow easy bolt down to any work bench. The solid steel base also allows user to weld jigs or stops directly to the base.
- Heavy-duty lock down pin allows head of the saw to be locked in the carrying position without the use of a chain
- Heavy-duty compression spring provides smooth movement and greater durability than torsion springs
- Spindle Lock allows user to make wheel changes quickly and easily, saving time and money
- Large cutting capacity (5" round / 4-1/2" x 6-1/2" rectangle) provides the ability to cut a wide variety of materials
- Adjustable spark guard allows user to channel sparks
- Easily accessible brushes allow for convenient servicing on the worksite to minimize downtime
Replacement Rail for Safari Rack model 210.Learn More