$39.99Milwaukee Ice Hardened products utilize a proprietary cryogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes. Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal (austenite) and creating more hard metal (martensite).
The result is a product that is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer than the competition. The Milwaukee 8-Piece Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit features durable bits made with 8% cobalt and cryogenically treated for a long service life. A case is conveniently included for organization and transport.
- Bits mount to chucks with a minimum size of 3/8 in.
- Bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt composition for increased wear resistance
- Cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life
- Optimized tooth form for fast cutting
- Wide, angled- and offset slots for easy plug access
- Includes 3/4 in.-, 7/8 in.-, 1 in.-, 1-1/8 in.- and 1-1/2 in. hole-saw bits
- Case included
- Black laminated wood handle.
- 440 Stainless steel blade.
- Sportman Series medallion inlayed in handle.
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Gut Hook
- Blade Length: 3 1/2"
- Length: 8"
- Steel: 440 Stainless
- Handle Material: Black laminated wood
- Sheath: Leather
- Edge Type: Plain
This 1/2" Nylon Tubing is rated for 150 PSI. It comes in a 100 foot nylon roll and includes a tubing cutter.
- 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" I.D.
- 100 ft. Roll
- Tubing Cutter Included
Patented design of the Pro-Lift Z-Creeper 2-In-1 Creeper and Creeper Seat C-2036D eliminates the need for a creeper and a mechanic seat. The Pro-Lift Z-Creeper combines the two to make garage work a piece of cake. With a simple pull of the retractable pin the mid section is released and unfolded into the 36 in. frame allowing you to roll comfortably.
- Easily converted from creeper to seat for your maintenance convenience
- Thick padded cushions creates a comfortable base for easy access and movement during your maintenance
- 6 Swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- 300 lbs. Rated capacity
The Genesis GCS100 7 1/4 in. Circular Saw is powerful, reliable, and easy to use. The 10 Amp motor powers quickly through dimensional lumber at a 5000 rpm blade speed. Oversized front and rear handles give you a comfortable and secure grip. Easily adjust your depth of cut and bevel settings to get the results you want. Impressive cutting capacity: will cut through a nominal 2 x 4 at a 45 degree bevel. A dust port clears the sawdust from the work area. A spindle lock means changing blades is a breeze. Carbon brushes are externally accessible. And a high quality 24T carbide blade and rip guide are included.
- Soft grip D handle
- Externally replaceable brushes
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Includes 24T carbide blade installed, rip fence and blade change wrench
- 2 year limited warranty
$39.99Versatile parts storage includes large and small bins
- Ideal for bench top & can also be easily mounted to the wall
- Quick & easy assembly with rivet type design
- Holds 24 crack resistant bins (14 small & 10 large bins)
- Heavy duty steel construction with rust resistant powder coat paint finish
- 33.9"W x 9.25"D x 25"H
- Limited lifetime warranty
A classic Rick Hinderer design, the Kershaw Cryo 1555TI is built of pure stainless steel coated with matte grey titanium carbo-nitride for a no-fuss look that lets the design shine through. Like all Rick’s knives, the Cryo benefits from Rick’s real world experience as a fire fighter and EMT. It’s designed to be a sturdy knife that’s still aesthetically pleasing and feels good in the hand.
For secure blade lock up, the Cryo offers a tough frame lock with lockbar stabilization. The Cryo also features Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Access it with either the built-in flipper or the thumbstud.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Steel, Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating
- Handle: 410, Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating
- Blade: 2 3/4 in. (7 cm)
- Closed: 3 3/4 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall: 6 1/2 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Frame Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for super abrasive resistance in tough metals
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
- Durable rubber-sided case for added impact resistance
- Sliding latch design provides added security
- Available with a variety of drill bit types and piece count configurations