Centralized cleaning for garage, work shop, hobby area, laundry room or anywhere a hands free vacuum center is desired. Complete with a wall mount bracket and 18' extra long reach hose for wider area cleaning. Space saving "wall-mount" design provides a cleaning solution that's there when you need it!
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Extra Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Wall Mountable Design
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 18' Lock-On hose
- (3) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" wet/dry nozzle
- round brush
- crevice tool
- gulper nozzle
- tool holder
- wall mount bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
- Features one or two clasps for locking
- Removable tray
- Dimensions: 24.5" L x 11.75" W x 10.25" H
The Champion 2000 Watt inverter parallel kit doubles the power output of Champion 2000 Watt inverters. It conveniently fits between two stackable inverter units keeping receptacles off the ground. Kit adds a 120V twist-lock receptacle (L5-30R) and a 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Get up to double the power by paralleling 2 Champion inverters
- 120V receptacle (L5-30R)
- 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R)
- Easy to connect, no tools required
- Custom design seamlessly integrates into 2 stacked Champion inverters
If it's got an edge, the flexible belt technology of the Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener sharpens it. Knife makers use abrasive belts to sharpen knives. Now you can, too! The Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener gives you a perfect convex edge on any knife blade. The secret is the flexible belt technology. The belt flexes to any blade shape and creates a strong, shaving sharp edge on your blade. It even sharpens blades that other sharpeners can't. It's the sharpest edge you've ever used!
- Sharpens every knife you own
- Precision sharpening guides for repeatable results
- Easily replaceable abrasive grit belts
- Won't burn or damage blade steel
- Fast and easy to use
- Heavy-duty sharpener
- Work Sharp Power Platform
- Belt Sharpening Module
- Kitchen Knife Guide: 40°
- Outdoor Knife Guide: 50°
- Abrasive Belt Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- Instructional DVD
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
Fits Hi-Side and Underbed BoxesLearn More
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. This Meat Grinder can be attached to a motor and pulley to process large quantities of fowl, beef, game or pork quickly and easily. The large wooden handle and pulley wheel will give you lots of leverage if grinding by hand. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. A #32 grinding plate and cutting knife are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Versatile design connects to a motor and pulley, or grind by hand
- Handles large quantities of fowl, beef, game and pork
- Durable and easy to clean
- Secures to table counter top
- Unit size: 12 inches Lx 7 inches W x 8 inches H
- 12 inch pulley wheel
- Unit weight: 48.4 lbs.
- 1 cutting knife
- 1 cutting plate (Fine 1/4 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
- Sandblast without the dust of regular sandblasting.
- Use to strip paint, remove rust, graffiti, & stains.
- Use dry silica sand or #1 grit sand.
- Comes with a carbide nozzle for increased durability.
Part# : SBK-400
Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
Max Flow: 10 GPMLearn More
- Fits: 124, 124-5, 125-3, 125-5, 126-3, 126-5, 127, 127-5, 134, 134-5, 135-3, 136-3, 137, 137-5, 153, 153-5, 154, 154-5, 155-3, 156-3, 156-5, 654, 654-5, 655-3, 664, 664-5, 665-3, 665-5, 674, 674-5, 675-3
- Dimensions: W: 14 5/8 L: 19 1/4
- Weight (lbs.): 14
The Professional Woodworker 2 Pack Pneumatic Tool Combo Kit features the Professional Woodworker 18 Gauge 1 ¼ inch Brad Nailer and the Professional Woodworker 18 Gauge 1 ¼ inch Narrow Crown Stapler. Each tool features a magazine capacity of 100 pieces and operates at 60 - 100 PSI. The magazine also features a quick release side load and a sight window which makes changing nails as simple and easy. For long jobs the rubber grip handle allows for longer lasting user comfort and in order to help keep you safe while you are working, these tools come fully equipped with a single firing security system and internal contact safety. The kit also includes a 100 piece 1-inch nail kit, 72 piece 1-inch staple kit, gun oil, Allen keys and a male plug so you'll be ready to work right away.
- Includes a 18 Gauge 1 1/4 inch Brad Nailer & 18 Gauge 1 1/4 inch Narrow Crown Stapler
- 60-100 PSI; 100 piece magazine capacity
- Quick release side load magazine with sight window
- Single firing security system; internal contact safety
- Accessories: 100 piece 1 inch nails, 72 piece 1 inch staples, gun oil, allen keys, male plug