The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
Dimensions: H: 24'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 15.1
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features clear coat, powder coat finish
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
The Handler® 210MVP Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) provides flexibility to use either 115V or 230V input power. The MVP allows you to connect to 115V or 230V receptacles in a twist, no tools required. Just choose the plug that fits your receptacle, connect to the Handler® 210MVP’s power cord and start welding. The Handler® 210MVP will automatically adjust itself to the correct input power providing superior arc performance regardless of the power source.
The Handler® 210MVP offers seven output voltage settings (taps) and infinite wire feed speed control making the unit easy to adjust for different materials, thicknesses and wires. When plugged into 115V power, the 210MVP utilizes 4 voltage settings (taps) and has 140 amps of weld output. When plugged into 230V power, you will get all 7 taps and 210 amps of weld output.
- Dual-voltage input (115V/230V) with the MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Max 210 Amps output in a small portable case makes transporting to job sites easier and provides power to weld 3/8" steel.
- 7 voltage selections (230V), 4 voltage selections (115V), enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
- Spool gun control circuitry is built-in to the Handler® 210MVP for the optional SpoolRunner™ 100 direct plug-in spool gun. Alleviates feeding problems with soft aluminum wires. Also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch from one wire size to another. One knurled groove and one smooth groove for .030-.035 in. (0.8-0.9 mm) wire.
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S4-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in. (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Weld set-up chart
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 30% Duty Cycle: 150 A at 23 VDC (230V)
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle: 90 A at 19 VDC (115V)
- Current Range:
- 25 - 210 A (230V)
- 25 - 140 A (115V)
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:
- 34 V (230V)
- 28 V (115V)
- Wire Feed Speed Range:
- 40 - 680 IPM
- 60 - 770 IPM at no load
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 230 V - 24
- kVA - 5.4
- kW - 4.6
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 115 V - 20
- kVA - 2.9
- kW - 2.5
- H: 12-3/8 in (315 mm)
- W: 10-5/8 in (270 mm)
- D: 19-1/2 in (495 mm)
- Net Weight: 79 lb (35.8 kg)
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- L: 56 :_mage_bind_var_43 x H: 24"
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Transfer Tank Features .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Several Capacity Options Available
- Utility Chest Features .056 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability
- Green Beam is 400% brighter than red beam laser levels
- Self-leveling in the horizontal plane
- Locking mechanism protects inner pendulum during transportation
- Manual-leveling in the vertical plane with 90° split beam
- Scan modes include dot and two adjustable line lengths
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Leveling Method: Self-Leveling (Pendulum)
- Laser Wavelength: 532nm±10nm
- Laser Classification: Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output: =5mW
- Accuracy: ±1/8"/100ft. (±1mm/10m)
- Interior Range: Up to 400' diameter (120m) depending on light conditions
- Exterior Range: N/A
- Remote Range: Up to 200' diameter (60m) with remote
- Slope: N/A
- Auto-Leveling Range: ±3.5°
- Grade Setting: N/A
- Power Supply: Rechargeable NiMH battery pack, or 6V adapter (included), 4 "C" alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Approximately 16 hours with rechargeable battery pack
- Dimensions: 7.087" x 6.378" x 7.953" (180 x 162 x 202mm)
- Weight: 4.409lbs. (2kg)
- Working Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to +40°C)
- Center Screw Thread: 5/8"-11
- Scanning Modes: 0°, 30°, 60°
- Rotation Speeds: 150, 200, 250, 300 rpm
- IP Protection Class: 66
- Warranty: 1 Year
Includes: Self-leveling rotary laser level with GreenBrite® technology, remote control with 9V battery, wall/ceiling mount, Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack, alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included), 6V battery adapter, tinted glasses, magnetic target, instruction manual with warranty card, hard-shell carrying caseLearn More
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 8 7/8 W: 20 L: 48
Weight (lbs.): 179Learn More