The 16' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 16' x 1"
Twist wire bar ties quickly and safely with the Goldblatt Wire Twister. Made of high quality steel to last. Comfortable, hardwood grip.
- Pistol-grip handle
- Steel hook and bushing
- Smooth twist-action
$5.49Mandrel set for abrasive wheel kit 71798 and Type 1 cutoff wheels with 1/4" and 3/8" arbor holes Learn More
- Open Ended Wrench with 2 Sizes in 1 for saving space
- Sizes etched on the handle for quick reference
- Lifetime Warranty
Black Diamond Coal slag abrasives (12-40 Medium) offer superior cleaning ability, thanks to hard, angular particles that enhance speed and cutting. And because coal slag offers low free silica content, low dusting and consistent uniform weight, Black Diamond abrasives is the right choice for many uses.
3.5 – 4.5 Mills
5/16” Nozzle (min)
- Heavy coating
- Coal tar
- Vinyl, etc.
- Produces heavy profile
- Commercial to near white blast
- Mesh Size: Medium
- MOHS (Hardness): >6
- Density: 92 lb./cu. ft.
Advantages of using Coal Slag Abrasives:
- Chemically inert
- Hard,angular pieces enhance speed & cutting
- Very low friability means less fracturing or splintering
- Consistent uniform weight and gradation ensures no clogging
- Low Heavy Metals
- < 0.1% free silica