The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
Great for aluminum MIG welding with the IronMan 230 to eliminate feeding problems associated with soft aluminum wire. The Hobart Spool Gun DP-3545-20 is lightweight, compact and well-balanced. This reliable, yet economical gun provides 20 ft (6.1 m) of cable for extended reach.Learn More
- Dimensions: 30"W x 19"D x 20"H
- Weight: 87lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Paint Type: Powder Coat
- 16 ga. steel construction with welded seams—no spot welding
- Holds both metric and S.A.E. tools
- Lid secures tools in position when closed
- Locking latch secures tools from unauthorized use
- Lock cylinder has double-cut keys for easier locking and unlocking
- Weather stripping creates a tight seal against dust and moisture
- Gas spring raises lid when unlatched for easy tool access
- Sturdy side handles make moving easy
- Tool inventory at a glance
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 220V UFO-101 by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101 features a 2 HP ( 220V / 60 hz / 1 ph ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
5" X 1
4" X 2
18 X 35 18 INCHES
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- ClearCoat bright models have a hard, clear protective ClearCoat powder coat paint finish Learn More
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 18 L: 60¼
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 6.5
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminu, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box mounts over the side rails of your pickup and has 40% more storage space than Lo-Side Boxes.
- 10" to 12" of available space under the box for 4' wide materials.
Dimensions: H: 16 W: 13 1/4 L: 45 1/2
Weight (lbs.): 45
Cubic feet: 5.6
- Aluminum Diamond Plate with Clear ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 30-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More