This welding helmet from Titan Tools is perfect for anyone wanting to weld, stay safe and be comfortable.
- Durable, lightweight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protect against UV & IR
- 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/ dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: Part #41264
- Replacement Headgear: Part #41263
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second (0.0000.33 sec.)
2X Brighter, Maximum Versatility – The New TRUEVIEW M18 LED HP Flood Light is designed to give professionals a portable area lighting solution that replaces 500W Halogen Flood Lights and adapts, performs, and survives industrial use. The 2360-20 is the industry’s brightest 18V LED flood light, and it is up to 20% brighter than 500W Halogen Flood Lights. Capable of filling large areas with light, it provides 3,000 lumens of high definition light output for in its high mode, 1,500 in medium and 650 in low, and it can run for up to 2, 4, or 9 hours with an M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack. In addition to running off of M18 batteries, it can run off of an AC cord for all day applications. It uses high quality LEDs with a neutral white color and a high color rendering index paired with a Milwaukee designed reflector to produce an even beam pattern. Its head rotates 240° to direct light where it is needed, and there are 3 keyholes in its base for hanging in multiple orientations. Its compact footprint and integrated carry handles allow for easy transport or storage in bags, on carts, or in job boxes. This light stands up to the toughest working conditions, through its durable roll cage design and impact-resistant lens and bezel. It offers significant advantages over halogen work lights with superior impact durability and temperature management, and its LEDs never need to be replaced, and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- 20% Brighter than 500W Halogen Flood Light
- Three light output modes for optimal brightness and runtime
- High Mode: 3,000 lumens for up to 2 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- Medium Mode: 1,500 lumens for up to 4 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- Low Mode: 650 lumens for up to 8 hours with M18™ XC 5.0 Pack
- High Definition Output with true color, even beam, and natural light
- Dual Power Source: M18™ or Corded
- Light Head rotates 240° with positive stops
- (3) integrated keyholes for hanging horizontally or vertically
- Durable Roll Cage protects light head
Battery and A/C Power Cord not included.Learn More
Milwaukee® M12™ RealTree Xtra® Camo Heated Jacket: Redesigned for optimal heat retention to keep the outdoorsman in the woods longer, the Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless Camo Heated Jacket integrates (5) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. For added versatility, two distinct heat zones (back and chest, lower pockets) can be adjusted independently to provide the right amount of heat for any situation. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat close to the body and reduce the number of layers needed. Featuring specialnoise-reducing fabric and the Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern, the jacket provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions while blending in with the natural colors of the fall, winter and early spring.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Designed for the Woods: Noise reducing fabric with Realtree Xtra® Camo pattern to blend in with natural colors of fall, winter and spring
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacket
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices
EWC2 - Mini Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man mini welding cabinet helps keep your shop organized by stowing all your welding tools and accessories. It is designed for the welder to sit on top of cabinet, has a 7 1/2in. gas cylinder configuration, and is on wheels and casters for easy maneuvering.
A keyed storage cabinet helps to secure your welding helmet and other welding accessories. Two cable holders provide easy access to welding cables.Learn More
Regular Price: $157.97
Special Price: $139.99
The Energin 1250 Watt XL Generator is your ideal choice to power tools on the work site, at home or as a back up electrical supply. This generator features a rated output of 800 watts at 75% capacity, 1250 peak watts and a no load speed of 3000 RPMs. The 2.4 HP, 2 Stroke, OHV, engine has a run time of 8.5 hours at ½ load and an easy recoil start. It also features a low oil sensor system, which will help keep your generator in proper working condition.
- 1250 Watts peak output; Rated output of 800 watts at 75% capacity
- DC Output: 12 Volts @ 8 Amps; A/C Rated Voltage: 115 Volts @ 7 Amps
- 1.2 Gallon fuel tank: Unleaded Gasoline
- 8.5 Hours at 1/2 Load; 3000 RPM No Load Speed
- Circuit Breaker Protection; Recoil Start; Displacement 63 CC
Lay to rest the tiresome wet-stone for the practicality of the Drill Doctor DD750X. It is unique in all that it accomplishes; namely, the 750X provides an economic approach to drill bit sharpening. Save wasted time and productivity with the cumbersome loss of a drill bit on a jobsite, because the 750X is a contractor and maintenance shop miracle. It sharpens bits with a simple and easily learned technique. The 750X operates on a 15,000 RPM motor, and works on high-speed steel, black oxide, masonry, tin coated, cobalt, and carbide. Amazingly, there is even the added benefit of knowing that Drill Doctor created a tool that not only works extremely well, but requires little learning. The cost in expensive replacement bits alone offers a complete return investment on the initial cost of the unit, as well as any additional grinding wheels. So if you're in the market for exceptional savings of both cost and time, then the Drill Doctor 750X -- DD750X drill bit sharpener is exactly what you need.Learn More
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- 22 Gauge Steel
- 47.75" length
- 14.0" wide
- 13.25" High
Delivers up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market.
The M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery features an advanced design, protecting the pack against harsh jobsite environments. This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack, extends run-time and life by minimizing heat, and prevents pack
failures from vibration or drops. This unique to Milwaukee design also allows the battery to operate in extreme cold weather conditions (below O°F/-18°C).
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. It also provides full system compatibility with 60+ M18 cordless solutions.
Upgrade to the M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack to instantly increase the run-time and durability of your M18 cordless tools.
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Best-in-class construction: Offers long-lasting performance and durability
- Fuel gauge onboard: Displays remaining runtime for less downtime on the job
- All-weather performance: Delivers fade free power in extreme jobsite conditions
- Add any M18 Tool-Only Option to Build Your Own Kit
- (1) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
The Professional Woodworker 4 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor is the perfect companion to all of your air tools. With its 4 gallon air tank and low profile stable design, it is ideal in almost any situation, whether it is on the top of a roof or on the other side of the garage. It features 15 amp, 1.5 HP motor that runs at 1720 RPM. It can run 4.2 CFM at 90PSI or 5.5 CFM at 40PSI, with a maximum of 125PSI. The motor on this compressor is a high-efficient, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. This compressor is extremely durable with its solid cast iron cylinder and durable steel air intake filter. It comes equipped with an air regulator and 2 regulated, factory installed air couplers that easily supports two users.
- 15 AMP
- 1.5 HP - 1720 RPM
- 4.2 CFM @ 90PSI
- High efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Air regulator and quick coupler