The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
- Dimensions: 56"W x 20"D x 41½"H
- Weight: 309lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Drawer Slide Type: Roller Bearing
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Drawer Liner Type: High Density Foam
- Lock Style: Tubular Coded
- Full Extension Drawers
- Shell is 20 ga. steel
- Drawers are 20 ga. steel
- Optional stainless steel work surface
- Power Coat paint finish
- Aluminum corner trim
- 100lbs/200lbs drawer capacity
- High density foam drawer liners
- Tubular lock & keys
UWS TT-100-COMBO 100 Gallon Combo Aluminum Transfer Tank : UWS 100 Gallon Combo Aluminum Transfer Tank is a heavy duty tank designed to transfer non-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. It includes optional chests to integrate with the tanks providing added storage without reducing truck bed space. This transfer tanks also combines liquid tank and storage chest into one space efficient design.Learn More
Dimensions: H: 24'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 94
Cubic feet: 15.1
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features clear coat, powder coat finish
JOBOX Topside Boxes include High-Capacity models with larger storage capacity.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- High-strength rigid doors provides superior strength and rigidity.
- Tall, reinforced door frames offers easy access to load and unload large items.
- Full-length piano hinges provides extra resistance against break-ins.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- High-strength door cables provides maximum strength and durability
Heavy-duty tank designed to transfer no-flammable liquid to on-site vehicles and equipment. Optional chests integrate with the tanks providing added storage without reducing truck bed spaceLearn More
Dimensions: H: 16 W: 13 1/4 L: 96 1/4
Weight (lbs.): 136 lbs.
Cubic feet: 11.8
- Brite White ARMOR TUF Powder Coat
- Drill resistant lock core and three-point latching system resists break-ins
- Rain gutter and Full-Weather Seal keeps moisture out of box and your equipment
- Top-mounted removable parts bin keeps items organized
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
International VRB-5610BK 56-inch 10 Drawer Black Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides$914.97
International VRB-5610BK 56-Inch 10 Drawer Black Tool Cabinet with Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Slides. 45mm ball bearing drawer slides with strong d tente to prevent drawers from accidentally opening. 65-Inch by 2-Inch casters-4 swivel, 2 fixed. Thick rubber work surface. Pre-cut drawer liners. Aluminum corner trim provides added protection.Learn More
Provides superior security and solves your storage problems. Heavily-reinforced 16-gauge steel construction. Fold-away prop supports the lid to form a flat working surface at ideal working height.
NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- 12-gauge steel lock console with 3 locking points
- Fully welded padlock housing
- Site-Vault with bolt cutter proof lock housing
- Welded corner gussets reinforce the body
- Recessed handles
- Tilt-N-Show hinged shelf lifts up and out of the way
- Full length reinforcing channel for added strength
- Rain Drain system protects contents