This tool kit is a great starter set but it's also a great back-up set to keep in your vehicle for unexpected emergencies. This tool set includes 105 pieces packed into a spacious 4-drawer chest with a handle for easy transport.
- 1/4" Drive Sockets:3/16",1/4",9/32",5/16",11/32",3/8",7/16",15/32",1/2" & 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & 13mm
- 3/8" Drive Sockets: 7/16",1/2",9/16",5/8",11/16",3/4" & 11,12,13,14,17 & 19mm
- 3/8" drive spark plug socket
- 1/4" male to 3/8" female adapter
- 3/8" drive ratchet
- 1/4" drive extension bar
- 8" groove joint pliers
- 6" diagonal cuttes
- 6" long nose pliers
- 6" combination pliers
- 4-1/2" mini diagonal cutters
- 4-1/2" mini long nose pliers
- 7" locking pliers
- 6-1/2" long nose locking pliers
- 8" adjustbale wrench
- Combo wrenches: 12,13,14 & 15mm, 7/16",1/2",9/16" & 5/8"
- 3/16" slotted screwdriver
- 1/4" slotted screwdriver
- #1 Phillips screwdriver
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- 1/4" drive bit driver
- 1/4" drive stubby ratchet handle
- 3,4,5,6,7 & 8 mm slotted
- PZI & PZ2 Pozi drive bits
- #1,#2,#3 Phillips bits, 3,4,5 & 6 mm hex bits
- T10, T15, T20,T25,T27 & T30n Torx bits
- 1/4" drive coupler
- 3/8" drive disc
- Bit adapter
- 3/64",5/64",3/32",1/8" slotted screwdrivers
- #0 & #1 Phillips screwdrivers
- 8" wire stripper
- 30 piece terminal set
- Circuit tester
- Utility knife with blades
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
- Multi-Drawer Design for Storing a Wide Variety of Parts and Supplies Includes Drawer Stop Tabs to Prevent Spilling of Contents.
- See-through drawers for quick identification of contents.
- Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents.
- Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
- Contains 60 medium drawers.
- Available in Silver / Gray
The classic 110 Folding Hunter has been transformed this year in celebration of its 50th anniversary. The famous features of the 110 remain, such as the Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle and brass bolsters. This commemorative version, which will be included on all Model 110s for 2014, features an anniversary medallion on the handle and custom blade stamp denoting 50 years.
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle
- Brass bolsters
- 50th Anniversary medallion on the handle
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 2 x 4-1/4"
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
Process your own sausage, bratwurst and hamburgers with ease using the Sportsman Series Cast Iron Meat Grinder. Blend meat with your favorite seasonings for fresh and healthy homemade meals. Use your own casing for homemade sausage, pepperoni and bratwurst. Add your own spices and seasonings to make each recipe just the way you like it. You can even grind vegetables to prepare great tasting meals. This Meat Grinder can be attached to a motor and pulley to process large quantities of fowl, beef, game or pork quickly and easily. The large wooden handle and pulley wheel will give you lots of leverage if grinding by hand. The cast iron body is durable and easy to clean. A #32 grinding plate and cutting knife are included with the Grinder body. This Grinder can be bolted to a table or counter top for stability.
- Versatile design connects to a motor and pulley, or grind by hand
- Handles large quantities of fowl, beef, game and pork
- Durable and easy to clean
- Secures to table counter top
- Unit size: 12 inches Lx 7 inches W x 8 inches H
- 12 inch pulley wheel
- Unit weight: 48.4 lbs.
- 1 cutting knife
- 2 cutting plate (Fine 1/4 in.)
- 3 sausage tubes
- 1 sausage funnel attachment
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld