Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- Two power tools: Compact Driver (2601-20) and ¼” Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
- Carrying case
- Two batteries: 18V RED LITHIUM Compact Battery Packs
- 30-minute M18 Battery Charger
- Belt clip
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Steel on-site chest
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 42" x 20 x23 3/4"
- 9.3 cu. ft usable space
- Weight: 116 lbs.
- Metal is 7g where the feet are
- 14g at hinges
- 16g everywhere else
- Keyed locks protect valuables
- Heavy-duty gas shocks provide smooth opening every time
- Optional double latch system or push button design
- Available in several sizes: 48", 60" and 70"
- Available in Bright or Black finish
- Universal truck chest can be used in your garage or your truck
- All-aluminum construction that will never rustLearn More
33-inch aluminum trailer tongue box provides superior security and weather-tight storage for tools and accessories. Deep recessed hinge allows the box to fully open against a rail or trailer wall. Offset gas spring lid lifts for easier access. Full weaLearn More
The PRO Series is Hobart's premium line, providing the largest viewing area for superior visibility while welding and four arc sensors to deliver the most reliable arc detection during out-of-position welding. Expanded shade settings from #8 to #13 combined with our fastest switching speed provide superior flexibility for all MIG, Stick and low-amperage TIG applications. The Decomposition Pro Series helmet features a Celtic skull design and tribal striping.
- Recommended Welding Processes: Stick, MIG, Flux Cored, and TIG
- Reaction Time: 1/30,0000
- Shade Type: Variable shade #8-13; Light state #3
- Viewing Field: 9.02 sq. inches
- Power: 2 - CR2450 lithium battery
- Arc Sensors: 4
- Grind Mode: Yes
- Sensitivity Mode: Infinite adjustment for varying ambient light
- Delay Control: Between 0.1 and 1.0 sec.
- Low Amp TIG Rated: Yes
- Headgear: Extensively adjustable and ultra comfortable
- Lens Activation: Auto on/auto off
- Shell Material: Lightweight, durable polyamide
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Magnifying Lens Holder: Yes
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
- Safety Certifications: ANSI Z87.1-2010
This All-Purpose Rack features cross members made of 14-gauge steel tubing cross members and a specially designed mounting base for secure through-the-roof mounting.Learn More
Replacement Side Rail Section for model 1210 & 1211 Accessory Side Rail.
- Note: Side rails are labeled in the packaging, take note before removing them from the carton. The rear assemblies have one predrilled hole and the front assemblies have two predrilled holes. The smooth edge faces away from the truck and the grooved edge faces inward. All side rails have a replacement part number of #7619.
The Speedway 2 gallon Twin Tank Air Compressor is a low profile stable design on rooftops or when transporting, which makes it the perfect portable compressor. The twin tanks are oil free. Comes with a 25', 1/4" PU hose attached to the tanks so it is a one stop shop. 7 AMP, 1/3 HP with a max PSI of 100. Also, CFM: 1.0 @ 40 PSI and .5 @ 90 PSI. Quiet operation and lightweight in design.
- 2 Gallon Tank
- 2 AMP, 1/3 HP with max PSI of 100
- Stable design for rooftops
- 25', 1/4" PU hose