- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
The Powermate pressure relief valve is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure relief valve releases when too much pressure has built up in the air compressor tank. The pressure relief valve is a safety must when operating an air compressor.
- 175 psi
- Replace a sticking or non working pressure relief valve with a new Powermate pressure relief valve
- A working pressure relief valve is necessary when operating a compressor Learn More
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. left bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor Learn More
The Powermate filter element is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A filter element allows air to be pumped cleanly and efficiently. This keeps the compressor and air tools being used running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the filter element on the compressor if the air tool in use is not getting enough pressure / air
- Replace old, plugged filter elements with a new Powermate air filter element
- Old filter elements can cause compressor problems and should be replaced to keep the unit running at its highest level
- For use with direct drive single cylinder pumpsLearn More
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. back connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More
- 8 piece - industrial quality
- Handle size ins. : small: 3.00
- Heat treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with eklind black finish to resist rust.
- Includes: 0.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64" and 5/32".
- Fold a key out to a right angle to get maximum leverage.
- Fold a key out completely to operate like a screwdriver.
- Sets are compact to fit most easily in your pocket and include a variety of popular sizes in one convenient handle to keep you from losing individual keys.
Powermate tank drain valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the tank drain valve to replace the worn, leaky drain valve on the compressor. New Powermate tank drain valve will help prevent air leakage and water leakage when not draining the compressor.
- 1/4 in. NPT
- Quarter turn style
- Powermate tank drain valve creates snug fit to prevent leakage
- Drain compressor regularly for optimal performance Learn More
This RapidAir 1/2" Union Elbow Fitting features a push to connect style in order to make quick connections. To install tubing, just cut the tubing to length and push it into the fitting until sealed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID