Regular Price: $2,299.99
Special Price: $2,069.99
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
Regular Price: $2,299.97
Special Price: $2,069.97
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Dimensions: H: 18 W: 18 L: 30 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 42
Cubic feet: 5.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
The EZ-TIG 165i is a complete 230V AC/DC welding package that offers a unique single knob control making it the quickest and easiest AC/DC TIG welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 230 VAC, connect the gas, select the material and thickness, and you are ready to weld. It has superior weld performance from 22 gauge to 3/16 in. (.81 mm to 4.8 mm) in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly). The EZ-TIG 165i is a light weight inverter-based design that includes a foot control.
- EZ to use interface with one knob and one switch control
- AC output for superior aluminum welding, DC output for mild and stainless steel
- Fan-On-Demand to only have the fan run when needed reducing dust/debris being pulled into the unit
- Infinite amperage control for broader operating range with finer control
- Inverter-based power source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Weighs only 50 lb. (23 kg) so it's EZ to take anywhere
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Auto-postflow to provide optimum shielding based on welding amperage without waste or need for adjustment
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
Comes complete with:
- Inverter based power source with primary cord and plug attached
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Legacy 17 Weldcraft TIG torch
- Foot-operated control using the RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control
- 12 ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Gas regulator, flowmeter and shielding gas hose
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 22 gauge to 3/16 inch in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly).
Skill Level: High
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Body Fabrication
- Home Hobby
- Metal Art
- Vocational Training
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle:
- 150 A at 16 VAC
- 150 A at 16 VDC
- Welding Amperage Ranges AC/DC: 10 - 165A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output:
- AC-230V: 21A
- DC-230V: 23A
- H: 17 in (433 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 23 7/8 in (608 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (23 kg)
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
Regular Price: $1,049.97
Special Price: $989.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $899.99
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts