Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
- Two, 2 inch reinforced bungs
- Pump can be mounted on either side of the tank.
- Built-in lifting rings assist with lifting empty tank.
- Heavy-duty mounting brackets secures the tank to the truck bed.
- Locakable filter cap and coupler prevents excessive pressure build-up.
- Safety Fill Level: 50 Gallons
- Maximum Fill Level: 55 Gallons
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 23 1/4" x 24" x 23 1/4"
Dee Zee Heavy Duty Tool Box - Underbed style boxes add storage to your semi cab or trailer. Heavy duty 12 gauge steel construction. Gloss black powder coat finish. 3-point latching system with stainless steel T-handles. Mounting braces sold separately.
- Heavy Truck Underbed Box
- Heavy-Duty 12-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Lockable T-Handle Latch
- 3-Point Latching System
- Protective Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Single Drop Down Door For Easy Access
- Safety Cables To Support The Open Door
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal
- Mounting Brackets Sold Separately
- Several Size Options Available
- Made In USA
- Three-Year Warranty
$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
This Delta Jobox jobsite tool storage box provides safe storage for all your tools and equipment, and is designed with an internal padlock system that is almost impossible to force or cut open. The box is strong and durable, made with forkliftable, 16-gauge reinforced steel construction with 14 ga. continuous hinges. The tool box also features a rust resistant powder coat finish and smooth hemmed edges to prevent injuries & keep out moisture.
- Site-vault security system
- EZ-Loader caster skid bolster
- Stacked and welded steel hinges
- Heavy duty locking arms
- Bolt cutter proof locking system
- 48" x 24" x27 3/4"
- 15.4 cu. ft usable
- 6-gauge reinforced steel construction
Having the parts you need for a day’s work is a lot easier with these sturdy bin cabinets and parts cases. Keep spare bins and cases filled in your shop so the crew is ready to roll in the morning.
- Dimensions: 12" H x 32 1/2" W x 11 3/4" L
- 18 Drawers
Gull Wing Lid Crossovers offer the convenience of unlocking, opening, and locking one of the lids while the other remains closed. Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust. Tough Armor-Brite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance.
- Center top section is fully welded to the body for extra strength and longer-term durability
- Torsion bar lid lifts raise the lids when unlatched for easier access
- Wide, full-length bolsters add strength and rigidity to the lid
- 3-compartment sliding tray provides convenient storage of hand tools and small items
- Full weather stripping helps seal out moisture and dust
- Tough Armor-Brite powder paint for superior rust resistance Learn More
Looking for the perfect gift for someone or just for yourself? Take a look at this deal! The DeWALT 18V Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit DCK422KA includes: Drill, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Worklight, 18V battery and kit box and a carrying bag. This kit come with a battery with Nickel Cadmium, which has a low energy density for use in 2.4V-18V power tools and last between 500-800 cycles. The Nickel Cadmium provides a quick charge, good shelf life and good job performance.
Specifications Voltage/Battey Type 18 Volt Battery Series 18V Compact Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium Tools Included Drill, Impact Driver, Circular Saw, and Worklight 1/2" Compact Drill/Driver Model Number DC720 18V 6-1/2" Circular Saw Model Number DC390 18V 1/4" Impact Driver Model Number DC825 Pivoting Head Flashlight Model Number DW908 Battery Replacement Model Number DC9096 or DC9180 Charger Replacement Model Number DC9310