The drive-deck operates with an independent motor to provide consistent wire speed. The plug-in torch offers a trigger activated arc which allows precise weld placement. All of the welders can weld in Flux-core or MIG. Great for repairs, projects, metal fabrication, and light production.
- Steel powder coated case with oversized handle
- 5 heat setting sto match metal thickness
- Heavy-duty drive deck for consistent wire speed
- Robust capacitor provides smoother arc and less spattter
- Professional cold torch
- Welders include 2 extra contact tips and flux-core wire
- Weld with flux-core or MIG wire
- Input: 120 Volt
- Duty Cycle: 90A @ 20%
- Output: 25-140 Amp
- Type: Wire Feed
- Welds: 24 gauge to 1/4"
- Gun Length: 10 ft.
- Ground Cable Length: 10 ft.
- Dual Gauge Regulator: YES
- Length: 26.10"
- Width: 15.25"
- Height: 16.75"
DWC2 - Dual Bottle Deluxe Welding Cabinet
The Metal Man Dual Bottle Deluxe Welding Cabinet is an all-inone solution when you have two welders or require two bottles of welding gas. Designed for welder(s) to sit on top of cabinet, and a 6-1/2in. Dual gas cylinder configuration, it makes maneuvering a snap. It includes 4 drawers on ball bearing slides and of varying sizes that provide convenient storage for helmet, hammer, brush and other welding accessories. The keyed cabinet provides additional storage with internal shelves and storage bins on the door. Two cable holders help keep all your cables organized.Learn More
20-Gallon air compressor with cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump and belt drive technology features: one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor on this compressor allows for maximum performance and efficiency and the 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Also includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 135 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.3; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.2; RHP: 1.6; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 2 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 26 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 6-Gallon Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6233
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pumps feature
- One-piece cast iron crankcase
- Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body
- Aluminum head & valve plate
- Automotive style ball bearings
- Durable stainless steel reed valves
- Oil level sight glass
- Easily accessible oil fill
- Cast iron balanced flywheel
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Portable units have a 120/240 dual voltage motor (factory wired 120V)
- Stationary units have a 240 volt motor
- Portable units are equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, on/off switch, handle and pre-attached wheels
- Stationary units are equipped with tank pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Available in
- 20 gallon vertical and horizontal portable
- 30 gallon vertical portable
- 60 gallon vertical stationary
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- 200 PSI max pressure allows for longer air tool run time
- 5.4 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump, for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
MIG 135 Wire Feed Welder
The Metal Man M135 is a 115V MIG and flux core wire feed welder. This machine incorporates an arc stabilizer to produce a smooth stable arc that is typical of professional welders. It is capable of welding steel up to 3/16 of an inch in a single pass and with care can weld aluminum and stainless by a skilled welder.
The package comes with a removable 10 foot MIG gun and ground cable with clamp along with the gas hose and regulator gets this machine set to weld. Just add gas and wire.Learn More
Choose between AC or DC output to expand your welding options. The LX 235 AC/160 DC has a maximum of 235 AC and 160 DC weld output. Smooth DC weld performance with easy arc starts is easily adjusted with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control. Weld time also increases up to 100% with decreased output, with the Accu-Set™ infinite amperage control.
- Accu-Set™ amperage indicator for accurately controlling amperage or heat output
- Infinite current control allows the operator to adjust output by as little as 1-amp increments
- Output selector switch to quickly select low or high range without adjusting the output leads
- High 100% duty cycle rating (100 amps AC / 65 amps DC)
- Fully varnished magnetic coils for enhanced coil reliability and life
- Forced-draft cooling fan runs continuously and helps to extend the life of the power source
- Replaceable weld cables
- Process: AC Stick / DC Stick
- Welding Amperage AC: 30 - 235 A AC
- Welding Amperage DC: 30 - 160 A DC
- Input voltage: 230 VAC
- Weld thickness: 1/2 in AC, 1/4 in DC
- Duty Cycle: 20% @ 225 A AC, 100% @ 100 A AC
- 20% @ 150 A DC, 100% @ 60 A DC
- Cable length: 15 ft Electrode Cable with Holder 10 ft Work Cable with Clamp
- Amperage Adjustments: 1 A Increments
- Range Selection: High/Low AC DCEN/DCEP
- electrodes: 1/16 in - 5/32 in
- Warranty: 5/3/1 Industrial Use
The Handler 140 operates off 115 volt standard household current for maximum versatility. Comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas, no additional kit required. With an amperage output range of 25 - 140, it easily handles a broad selection of solid mild steel or stainless, flux cored and aluminum wires.
- Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H100S2-10 MIG welding gun
- Built-in gas valve
- Regulator and gas hose
- Power cord with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
- 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
- Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch in steel
- Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
- Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding.
- Four output voltage settings with wire feed tracking provide quick and easy adjustment for different materials and thickness.
- Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
- Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
- Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
- Rated Output at 20% Duty: 90A @ 18.5 VDC
- Cycle: 63 A @ 21 VDC (CSA Rating)
- Current Range: 25 - 140 Amps
- Max Open Circuit Voltage: 28 Volts
- Wire Feed Speed Range with load: 40 - 700 Inches per Minute
- Wire Feed Speed Range w/o load: 50 - 740 Inches per Minute
- Amps Input @ 115V: 20 (15 is CSA rating)
- Rated Load, 60 KVA: 2.9 (2.2 is CSA rationg)
- Hertz KW: 2.5 (1.77 is CSA rating
- Height: 12-3/8"
- Width: 10-5/8"
- Depth: 19-1/2"
Net Weight: 57 lbsLearn More
- Powered by 2-HP motor
- Two-stage cast iron pump
- Vertical tank offers 30-Gallon capacity
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for moving
- 5,000 hours of pump life