- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 14
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 24 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Kohler
Specially formulated EnduraPlas low profile diesel grade polyethylene fuel transfer tank provides a hasslefree, completely assembled option for transporting diesel fuel. Features a built-in 10 GPM pump with on/off switch and integrated bypass valve. U.S.A.
- (1) 55-gal. low profile diesel fuel transfer tank with 10 GPM pump
- (1) 15ft. hose
- (1) Auto shutoff nozzle
- Strong, lockable poly lid protects the pump compartment and reduces fuel theft
- Durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene construction
- Includes 15ft. of 3/4in. hose with an anti-kink spring and swivel to prevent tangles
- Easy-to-clean suction strainer and splash-resistant breather installed
- 3/4in. auto shutoff nozzle adds convenience
- Molded-in plastic handles for easy maneuvering and tank relocation
- Bottom drain plug on tank allows for complete drainage when desired
Features Tank Type Transport Mounting Type Strap, bolt Tank Size (gal.) 55 Shape Square Dimensions L x W x H (in.) 48 x 34 x 21 Outlet Diameter (in.) 3/4 Inlet Diameter (in.) 2 Finish Type Poly
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
Dee Zee Tool Box - Topsider provides handy storage on top of your truck's bed rail. Constructed of durable Brite-Tread aluminum. Drop-down doors provide quick access to your tools. Locking stainless steel T-handle latches. C-Channel leak-proof design, incorporating a one-piece neoprene rubber bulb seal.
- L: 96 :_mage_bind_var_152 x H: 20" ; Vol: 17.22 cu. ft.
- Specialty Series Top Sider Tool Box
- Storage For The Top Rail Of The Truck Bed
- Lockable Stainless Steel T-Handle Latch
- Drop Down Doors For Easy Access
- Safety Chains To Support The Door
- Water Resistant C-Channel And Bulb Seal To Help Keep The Elements Out
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Easy to open or close 650-pound load-carrying capacity drawer with 1,000-pound rated rear bearings and 250-pound rated front conveyor bearings
- Grip-and-Release drawer stop safety system controls drawer movement
- Extra heavy-duty drawers with 10-gauge steel back and 12-gauge steel front, bottom and sides
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed drawer fronts
- 14-gauge steel drawer cabinet reinforced with top and bottom 12-gauge steel channels for superior strength and durability
- Rain gutter channel surrounds the drawer opening to direct moisture around the opening
- Full automotive bulb-style weather stripping seals out moisture and dust to protect the contents
- Tough Armor-Bite powder paint finish has superior rust resistance Learn More
With the Pro-Series Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower you can access light fixtures to change light bulbs or clean tall windows in the great room. This Scaffold Tower allows you to easily access hard to reach places to install acoustical or ceiling tiles, perform electrical work or complete HVAC installation. Roll from one end of the room to the other, for painting, patching, wallpapering and hanging drywall with eight 5 in. swivel locking casters. That’s a big help when you don’t have time to tear down and rebuild the scaffold. Homeowners and contractors alike will appreciate the 1,000 lbs. load capacity. That means you can easily get 2 or more big guys up there to help with drywall installation or painting. A large, 66.5 in. L by 16.25 in. W, wood and steel deck provides a sturdy work surface. The Pro-Series Two Story Rolling Scaffold Tower unit includes everything you need to build a safe and secure interior scaffold system, from the casters to the guard rail. Use a single or double stack, based on the needs of the job. When used as a single story system, the scaffold measures only 29 in. W, so it can fit through standard doorways. Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations.
- Intended For Interior Use
- 1.5 Inch Tubular Steel Construction
- 1/2 Inch Thick Wood Deck With Steel Frame
- Wood/Steel Platform Sits Up To 11 Feet Off The Ground
- Meets OSHA and ANSI scaffolding regulations
Scaffold Tower Set Includes:
- (2) 6 ft. Multi-Purpose Scaffold (GSSI)
- (1) Guard Rail Set for No. GSSI (GSGRSU)
- (1) 18 in. 4 piece Outrigger Set, 4 Piece (GSORSET)
Maximum Load Capacity 1000 lbs Overall Size 6' L x 4' 5.25" W x 14' 10" H Work Surface 66.5" L x 16.25" W Finish Powder Coat
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
The premium quality power and reliable performance of Generac’s XG Series comes from Generac’s OHVI® engine. Depend on this rugged unit to provide years of reliable power to your event or job site.
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- PowerBar™ easily monitors power wattage.
- Illuminated LED control panel for improved visibility.
- Hour meter with maintenace resets tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and east start-up.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Single touch electric start, battery included, provides hassle-free start-up.
- Plug-in battery charger jack to keep battery charged and ready to go
- First oil and maintenance kit included.
XG Series Specifications
- Product Series - XG10000E
- Model (Configuration) - 5802-2 (EPA/49-State)
- AC Rated Output Running Watts - 10000
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts - 12500
- Rated AC Voltage - 120/240 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency - 60 Hz
- Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage - 83.3/41.7
- Engine Displacement - 530cc
- Engine Type - OHVI
- Engine RPM - 3600
- Recommended Oil - 10W-30 / SAE 30
- Lubrication Method - Oil Pump
- Choke Location - On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off - On Control Panel
- Starting Method - Electric
- Battery - Yes
- Battery Type - 12VDC
- Battery Wall Charger Adapter - Included
- Low Oil Shutdown - Low Pressure
- Neutral Bonded to Ground - Yes
- Start Switch Type - On/Off/Start
- Switch Location - On Engine
- Fuel Gauge - Built-in Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltrs) - 10 (38)
- Run Time at 50% (Hours) - 10
- Handle Style - Folding Interlocked
- Wheel Type - 10" Semi-Solid Wheels
8 kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator
The NEW Guardian 8 kW standby generator provides the cleanest and most affordable pre-wired, pre-packaged power protection for its size. It comes standard with a 10 circuit automatic transfer switch that protects critical circuits in your home. For extra convenience, this model has a digital control panel, external main circuit breaker and system status LED.
Convenient, Hands-Free Operation
No fueling. No manual start. No extension cords. Runs on natural gas or liquid propane
Clean, Smooth Power
True Power™ Technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics
Increased output for more protection, includes automatic transfer switch with 10 circuits protected (NEMA 1, indoor rated only)
Features 1/3 the sound level of a portable generator
Automatic weekly exercise ensures protective response
Includes 30 ft., 5 ft. & 2 ft. pre-wired conduits, outdoor connection box, flexible fuel line pigtail and composite mounting pad
Generac OHVI® Industrial Engine
The only air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators
- Long-run, long-life design: Over 3,000 hours of run time
- High-torque design: Responds instantly to large electrical loads
- Low-maintenance: 2 year, 200 hour service intervals
Galvanized steel and tough paint finish for unmatched durability
UL Listed for safety and certified power ratingsLearn More
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment