- 6,000W Electric Generator
- 291cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 6,000W
- Rated Wattage: 5,000W
- Horsepower: 9 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 41.6A @120V
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not for sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 180.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.00 x 19.02 x 24.02
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DC
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Electric Start & Manual Start (Battery Included)
- 6500 Surge Watt
- 5500 Running Watt
- 4 Stroke 292CC OHV Engine
- 7.4 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- 120V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L5-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Electric Start Button
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
- Dimensions: 56"W x 20"D x 41½"H
- Weight: 309lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Drawer Slide Type: Roller Bearing
- Paint Type: Powder Coated
- Drawer Liner Type: High Density Foam
- Lock Style: Tubular Coded
- Full Extension Drawers
- Shell is 20 ga. steel
- Drawers are 20 ga. steel
- Optional stainless steel work surface
- Power Coat paint finish
- Aluminum corner trim
- 100lbs/200lbs drawer capacity
- High density foam drawer liners
- Tubular lock & keys
International VRA-4220OR 42-Inch 20 Drawer Orange Toolbox with Ball-bearing Drawer Slides. 45mm ball bearing drawer slides with strong d tente to prevent drawers from accidentally opening. 5-Inch by 2-Inch Heavy Duty Casters secured to a reinforced undercarriage; 2 swivel, 2 fixed. All drawers come equipped with pre cut drawer liners. Full length brushed aluminum drawer trim. Powder coat paint finish for a high quality scratch resistant finishLearn More
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased
The Quincy QT-5 80 Gallon 5HP 2 Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance.The Quincy OT-5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 942
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for liftgate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 5 Amps 28 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145 - 175 CFM at 175 PSI 17.2 CFM at 100 PSI 17.7 CFM at 90 PSI 18.6 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 3/4 Inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 Gallons After-Cooler Not Included Drain System Manual Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions (Inches) 37" Long x 24" Wide x 74" High
Delta PRO Topside Boxes provide superior security and easy access. Topsides mount on top of the side walls to keep the bed free for bulky cargo. 3-Point locking system locks each door at the top and sides for greater security. Tall 12-in door openings provide easy access to larger items. Heavy-duty construction for long-term durability. Measure the length of your truck's side rails or walls to determine the length of the Delta PRO Topside Box that you can install in your truck.
- Delta PRO Topside Boxes are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
- Rain gutter in door to prevent leakage or moisture buildup
- Automtive bulb weather stripping seals the door 360 degrees
- Quick connect 180 Degree drop down door for full accessibility
- Angled One-Piece bolster for Rigid support
- 3-point lock system for maximized security
- New multi-positioning support bar leg
Dee Zee Combo Tanks - The convenience of a utility chest connected to a liquid transfer tank. Constructed of Brite-Tread aluminum. Black powder coat finish. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Combo Tank And Utility Chest
- Add Convenient Storage Bolted Onto A Transfer Tank
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Transfer Tank Features 14-Gauge Steel
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- 84 Gallon Capacity
- Utility Chest Features 20-Gauge Steel
- Lockable Stainless Steel Paddle Handles
- Overall: L: 60 :_mage_bind_var_56 x H: 24"
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 20 L: 55
Weight (lbs.): 108
Cubic feet: 12
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.