The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
This Mobile Wash Skid is ready for your choice of SK Hot Mobile Wash Skid machines. It couldn't be easier...Buy this complete Wash Skid Package, bolt it to your trailer or slide it in a full-sized truck bed and go to work. The 12-gauge powder coated frame includes a pre-plumbed seamless polyethylene water tank. We also include an 1-1/2" 80 mesh filter and an 1-1/2" quick drain valve. As a complete package, you will also receive two Stainless Steel hose reels, 100' garden hose and a 50' high pressure hose. Not sold without SK Series machine.
- Fits SK Hot Water Machines
- Includes 2) Stainless Steel Hose Reels, 100' Garden Hose
- Fits in the Bed of Most Pickup Trucks, Load & Go
- Powder Coated Chassis
- Includes 1-1/2" Quick Drain Valve
- Includes 1-1/2" 180 Micron Filter
- Pressure Washer not Included
Dee Zee Transfer Tanks - A safe and convenient means for transporting non-flammable liquids. Constructed of heavy gauge Brite-Tread aluminum. Radius curve design eliminates key weld pressure points. Tanks feature 3 stability baffles, lockable cap, .375" drainage plug, and venting coupler. Tanks are intended for private use (non-commercial). Not designed for use as an auxiliary fuel system. Not for use with gasoline. Does not meet title 49 of the United Stated Federal Registry governing transportation.
- Specialty Series Transfer Tank
- Non-Rusting .125 Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Radius Curve Eliminates Weld Pressure Points
- Includes Cap And Coupler For Venting
- 3 Stability Baffles And Drain Plug
- Mounting Tabs To Secure To The Truck Bed
- Volume: 110 Gallon Capacity
- •Rectangle - L: 48 x W: 24 x H: 24"
- Volume: 110 gallons
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
14 kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator
The NEW Guardian 14 kW standby generator provides the cleanest and most affordable pre-wired, pre-packaged power protection for its size. It comes standard with a 14 circuit automatic transfer switch that protects critical circuits in your home. For extra convenience, this model has a digital control panel, external main circuit breaker and system status LED.
Convenient, Hands-Free Operation
No fueling. No manual start. No extension cords. Runs on natural gas or liquid propane
Clean, Smooth Power
True Power™ Technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics
Increased output for more protection, includes automatic transfer switch with 14 circuits protected (NEMA 1, indoor rated only)
Features 1/3 the sound level of a portable generator
Automatic weekly exercise ensures protective response
Includes 30 ft., 5 ft. & 2 ft. pre-wired conduits, outdoor connection box, flexible fuel line pigtail and composite mounting pad
Generac OHVI® Industrial Engine
The only air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators
- Long-run, long-life design: Over 3,000 hours of run time
- High-torque design: Responds instantly to large electrical loads
- Low-maintenance: 2 year, 200 hour service intervals
Galvanized steel and tough paint finish for unmatched durability
For safety and certified power ratings
*most kitchens require multiple circuitsClick Here To View Specs Learn More
**May not start all brands or models of central air conditioners. Make sure the surge capability (Amps) of the generator is greater than the LRA listed on the data plate of the A/C before purchasing.
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
This exclusive, lightweight aluminum storage solution conveniently increases your storage space by placing small equipment at your fingertips without the need to crawl inside the van. Drawer dividers provide an extensive array of organizing options.
- Each Drawer Compartment Measures 4 1/4" H x 10 1/2" W x 46 1/2" L
- Unit Measures 17 3/4" H x 12 1/4" W x 49" L
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
2000 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overload
Low oil shutdown protection prevent engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
12V DC charging outlet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load 4.7 hours
- OHV forced air-cooled engine, 4-stroke engine
- Runs 8.5 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 31.6" x 23.6" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 62.5A/120V, 31.25/240V
Output (Rated): 7500W
Output (Peak): 9000W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 229 lbs. Learn More