The IronMan™ 230 is a total redesign of the full-size MIG platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value. It delivers 30-250 amps of pure power in a heavy duty cabinet. The arc of the new IronMan™ 230 is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent. The IronMan™ 230 easily runs aluminum – just add the optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun and you’re ready to weld aluminum from 18 gauge to 1/2".
For improved feedability with aluminum wires or for extended reach with other wires add the Hobart 3545-20 spool gun with its 20 ft. cable length.
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch material in a single pass
- Excellent aluminum welding with optional Hobart DP-3545-20 spool gun, also provides extended reach with other wires
- Twelve-tap voltage control allows for a smooth easy-to-control arc
- Infinite wire feed speed control for precise adjustment of penetration and weld bead shape
- Comes complete with 200 amp gun and built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Unique spool hub makes changing from 2, 10, 33 and 45 lb. wires spools a snap with a tool-less brake tension knob and automatic wire alignment
- Built-in thermal overload protects the unit
- Reversible drive rolls: two grooves for two wire sizes on one drive roll. Decreases spare parts and changeover time
- Hinged door for easy access to wire drive system for spool and drive roll changes
- Aluminum wire drive system delivers 0 – 700 IPM wire feed speed
- 15 ft. (4.6 m), 200 amp MIG gun
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) gas hose with fitting
- 10 ft. (3 m) primary input cable with plug
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- .030/.035 in. dual groove drive roll
- Extra contact tips
- Built-in running gear/cylinder rack
- Weld set-up and parts information chart
Material Thickness: Welds 24 gauge up to 1/2 inch
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 60% Duty Cycle: 175 A at 25.5 VDC
- Current Range: 30 - 250 A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 35 V
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 0 - 700 IPM
- Amps Input at Rated Load, 60 Hz:
- 200 V - 37
- 230 V - 32.5
- kVA - 7.4
- kW - 6.3
- H: 31 ½ in. (800 mm)
- W: 18 7/8 in (479 mm)
- D: 36 1/2 in (927 mm)
- Net Weight: 185 lb (84 kg)
Regular Price: $1,699.99
Special Price: $1,529.99
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- Compressor CFM: 16.8 @ 175 psi
- 175 psi maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 12 3/8 W: 39 5/8 L: 48
Weight (lbs.): 383Learn More
Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
The AirForce™ 700i is an economical plasma cutting system for all conductive metals. Inverter-based design and reliable technology pack a lot of performance into a very portable package. The Airforce™ 700i plasma cutting system is excellent for light and heavy industrial users. Automated operations are also well within its range. Unit is compatible with engine-driven welders when powered with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- Input Power - 208-230 VAC, 50 amp circuit, single phase
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at just over half the weight of prior model (AirForce 625). Weighs only 31.4 lbs.
- Capable with Engine-Driven Welders - Capable of cutting 3/8 to 5/8 in. mild steel when powered by an engine-driven welder with a 240 V generator power outlet of 8 kW or more.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-70 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Wind Tunnel Technology - Prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) - Provides peak performance power under variable input voltage conditions (±15%) for steady and cleaner ending cuts.
- Power Factor Correction - Expands operator’s work area via extension cords while minimizing nuisance trips caused by voltage drops.
- HP-70 torch with 16.5ft (5m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 10 ft. (3 m) power cord with 230 VAC, 50 A plug
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 50% Duty Cycle: 40 A, at 140 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 400 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz: 208 V -33, 230 V 30
- kVA: 6.8
- kW: 6.6
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: 4.8 CFM (136 L/min) at 90 –120 PSI (621–827 kPA) Recommended
- H: 11-1/4 in. (286 mm)
- W: 8-1/4 in. (210 mm)
- D: 14-1/4 in. (362 mm)
- Net Weight: 700i w/torch: 31.4 lb (14.2 kg)
- Ship weight: 35.8 lb (16.2 kg)
- 41" wide x 23 5/8" deep x 23 1/4" high
- Available in Black and Red (Textured Finish)
- 16-gauge steel construction with welded seams
- No Spot Welds!
- Reinforced Power Tool Rack holds 4 heavy-duty tools
- Tool Rack includes 4-outlet powerstrip
- Retractable Side Shelf with 20" x 13 1/2" work surface
- Side Shelf uses ball-bearing glides rated 100 lbs.
- Ultra-Secure Laptop Compartment with 4 outlet powerstrip
- Compartment holds most standard and mid-size laptops
- Laptop Compartment can not be opened when lid is shut
- Safely store your laptop while your away
- Compartment use ball-bearing glides rated 100 lbs.
- (1) Full-Width 38" wide Socket Front Storage Drawer
- (1) Large 25 3/4" wide Socket Front Storage Drawer
- Drawers use ball-bearing glides rated 100 lbs. per drawer
- Lockable lid secures all tools in place when closed
- Dual gas struts ease lid into upright position
- Struts securely hold lid in place
- Lid features permanent weather stripping on all 4 sides
- Weather stripping protects tools against dust and moisture
- Weather Resistant Textured Finish
Regular Price: $1,270.97
Special Price: $1,143.87
JOBOX Premium On-Site Storage Boxes represents the ultimate in strength, security, and increased storage capacity. NEW Site-Vault Security System has 50% more locking points than those used on competitive models NEW EZ-Loader Skid Bolsters allow chest to be fork lifted from all four sides to easily move it around the job site or loading on a truck or trailer.
- High capacity 74.5-in long piano box provides a huge 85.7 cubic feet of usable space
- Heavily-reinforced door opens to a full 90 degrees for easier access and resist bending from attempted break-ins
- Grip-Rite lifting channel provides a full-length gripping surface to open the lid
- Fully welded and staked high-strength hinge has 1/4-in diameter pin and 1-in knuckles; horseshoe welds prevent the pin from being driven out of the hinge
- Reinforced side walls have twice the strength as competitive models to resist attempted break-ins with pry bars
- Recessed lifting handles are located in deep, tall recesses to prevent pinched fingers and prevent damage to the handle
The EZ-TIG 165i is a complete 230V AC/DC welding package that offers a unique single knob control making it the quickest and easiest AC/DC TIG welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 230 VAC, connect the gas, select the material and thickness, and you are ready to weld. It has superior weld performance from 22 gauge to 3/16 in. (.81 mm to 4.8 mm) in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly). The EZ-TIG 165i is a light weight inverter-based design that includes a foot control.
- EZ to use interface with one knob and one switch control
- AC output for superior aluminum welding, DC output for mild and stainless steel
- Fan-On-Demand to only have the fan run when needed reducing dust/debris being pulled into the unit
- Infinite amperage control for broader operating range with finer control
- Inverter-based power source provides a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Weighs only 50 lb. (23 kg) so it's EZ to take anywhere
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Auto-postflow to provide optimum shielding based on welding amperage without waste or need for adjustment
- Automatic high temperature shutdown
Comes complete with:
- Inverter based power source with primary cord and plug attached
- 12.5 ft (3.8 m) Legacy 17 Weldcraft TIG torch
- Foot-operated control using the RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control
- 12 ft. (3.7 m) work cable with clamp
- Regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Gas regulator, flowmeter and shielding gas hose
- 1 Phase
Material Thickness: Welds 22 gauge to 3/16 inch in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly).
Skill Level: High
- Auto Body Repair
- Auto Body Fabrication
- Home Hobby
- Metal Art
- Vocational Training
- Rated Output at 20% Duty Cycle:
- 150 A at 16 VAC
- 150 A at 16 VDC
- Welding Amperage Ranges AC/DC: 10 - 165A
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 80 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output:
- AC-230V: 21A
- DC-230V: 23A
- H: 17 in (433 mm)
- W: 9 7/8 in (251 mm)
- D: 23 7/8 in (608 mm)
- Net Weight: 50 lb (23 kg)
- Great for Starting & Running Large 13,500 BTU RV Air Conditioners
- Electric Push Start, Maintenance Free Battery Included
- 60 (Peak) Amps; 30 Running Amps
- 196cc 4 Stroke OHV Engine
- RV Adapter Included
- Runs 10 Hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise: 58 dB
- EPA Approved
- Peak Power: 3500W
- Rated Power: 3000W
- AC Rated: 120V/60Hz
- DC Rated: 12V/8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 2.8 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Unit Weight: 121.44 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: 25.59L x 19.69W x 20.08H
- 1-120V Outlet
- 1-120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1-DC 12 V Output
Regular Price: $1,977.97
Special Price: $1,780.17
80-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. An industrial class electric motor equipped with pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter saves both time and money. The uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs. Also features a large capacity 80-Gallon ASME certified tank.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Industrial class electric motor equipped with pre-wired and mounted magnetic starter - saves time and money
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs
- Large capacity 80-Gallon ASME certified tank
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 17.0; CFM at 100 PSI: 17.9; RHP: 7.3; voltage: 240 Learn More
- 3000 PSI Max Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 10HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation RequiredLearn More