- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
- Pin releases to allow drawer to be removed when necessary
- Thumb-controlled latch release is easy to reach and offers quick, convenient access to contents; latch holds drawer tight when it is closed
- Handles are protected from damage inside recessed area
- Industrial-grade aluminum construction is fully welded for strength; .125 aluminum top will support 200-pound load
- Movable plastic dividers to easily change the lengths of storage compartments; additional dividers Model 1410980 can be purchased
- 3/8-in heavy-duty aluminum hinge
- Wide, surround rain gutter with auto-style bulb weather stripping
- Three-point locking system
- Reinforced high-strength door provides superior strength and security
- Commercial rotating T-handle
- Aircraft cable door supports
- Heavy-duty EPDM closed cell bulb weather stripping surrounds door opening to seal out moisture
- Reinforcing cross-hatch pattern
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Electric Start & Manual Start (Battery Included)
- 6500 Surge Watt
- 5500 Running Watt
- 4 Stroke 292CC OHV Engine
- 7.4 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- 120V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L5-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Electric Start Button
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 20 L: 62
Weight (lbs.): 57
Cubic feet: 13.1
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Angled body design is ideal for use with fifth wheel and goose neck trailer applications
- Back of the check can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Dimensions: H: 24 1/8 W: 24 1/4 L: 48 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 145
Cubic feet: 16.2
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Dimensions: H: 11 3/4" W: 19 1/4" L: 59 1/4"
Weight (lbs.): 46 lbs
Cubic feet: 4.2
- Greater rear-window visibility
- Extra-wide design increase storage space
- Matches profile of full and compact sized aluminum low profile saddle boxes
- Made of heavy-gauge aluminum for years of dependable durability
- Quick and easy installation