The 2696-26 M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-tool combo kit includes the 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver (2602-20), 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2650-20), Sawzall® Recip Saw (2620-20), 6 1/2" Circular Saw (2630-20), 4-1/2" Cut-off / Grinder (2680-20) and Work Light (49-24-0171). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by REDLITHIUM™ the M18™ cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2602-20 M18™ 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- (1) 2650-20 M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (1) 2620-20 SAWZALL® M18™ Recip Saw
- (1) 2630-20 6-1/2” Circular Saw
- (1) 2680-20 4-1/2” Cut-Off Grinder
- (1) 49-24-0171 M18™ Work Light
- (2) 48-11-1828 M18™ XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM™ Batteries
- (1) 48-59-1801 1-Hour Charger
- General Purpose SAWZALL® Blade
- Contractor Bag
- M18™ Cordless 1/2" Hammer Drill / Driver with Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor delivers 525 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-550/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM
- M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact with the Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor Delivers 1400 In-lbs of Torque
- M18™ Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw with Patented Gear-Protecting Clutch and Counter Balance Mechanism
- M18™ 6 1/2" Circular Saw Delivers 3,500 RPM with Magnesium Upper and Lower Guards for Maximum Durability
- M18™ 4-1/2" Cut-Off Grinder is the only cordless cut-off / grinder in the market to provide the user-preferred paddle switch for comfort and ease-of use when operating in various positions
- M18™ Work Light Provides a Fold-Away Hook for Hands Free Use and a 135-Degree Rotating Head to Direct Light at the Work Area
- DPM™ - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Compatibility: Works with M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries and M18™ Compact RED LITHIUM™ Batteries
Voltage 18V Battery (2) M18™ XC High Capacity RED LITHIUM™ Batteries Charger 1-Hour Charger Number of Tools 6 Carrier Contractor Bag
Topside Boxes mount on top of the bed side rails or walls.
They are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
Measure the length of your truck’s side rails or walls to determine the length of Topside Box you can install on your truck.
Topside Boxes come with support legs and mounting hardware.
- Three-point locking system engages three sides for superior strength.
- Rotating T-handles ensures a tight seal when closing doors.
- Steel support legs are pre-drilled for height adjustments.
- Optional steel storage shelf provides additional storage for smaller items.
- Drop down door creates superior access, strength, and safety.
- DEWALT 20V Max Lithium Ion batteries offer longer tool runtime & enhanced durability
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- DCD985 20V MAX hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2" all metal ratcheting chuck
- DCF885 20V MAX 1/4" impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows
- EnergyStar qualified charger for a better environment
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
2000 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overload
Low oil shutdown protection prevent engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
12V DC charging outlet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load 4.7 hours
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
DRAWER SLIDE BOXES 38"" Chest with 2 Drawer Slides Keep your tools organized on the road with UWS Drawer Slide series chest toolboxes. Your truck, van, trailer, and even your workbench will benefit from a USA-made UWS tool chest. More tool access and organization will help you work more efficiently by keeping small tools and equipment easily at hand. The front-opening lid reveals two 5-drawer slide boxes for a total of 10 precision-injected drawers, while the top lid opens to a center storage area with a tray. The tool chest top lid utilizes self-closing struts to automatically close when your hands are full. Get more drawers for more tools and stay organized with UWS Drawer Slide series chest toolboxes.Learn More
Delta PRO Topside Boxes provide superior security and easy access. Topsides mount on top of the side walls to keep the bed free for bulky cargo. 3-Point locking system locks each door at the top and sides for greater security. Tall 12-in door openings provide easy access to larger items. Heavy-duty construction for long-term durability.
Measure the length of your truck's side rails or walls to determine the length of the Delta PRO Topside Box that you can install in your truck
- Delta PRO Topside Boxes are ideal for storing longer tools and will keep the bed free for storing bulky equipment or materials. They can be used individually or in pairs.
- Rain gutter in door to prevent leakage or moisture buildup
- Automotive bulb weather stripping seals the door 360 degrees
- Quick connect 180 Degree drop down door for full accessibility
- Angled One-Piece bolster for Rigid support
- 3-point lock system for maximized security
- New multi-positioning support bar leg
Dimensions: H: 13 ½" W: 16¼" L: 87 1/8"
Weight (lbs.): 74
Cubic feet: 6.4
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON features a powder coated aluminum, automotive style latching system.
- Low profile box that mounts on the side rail of your pick up truck. Can be used separately or in combination with Cross or Saddle Boxes.
- J-hook mounting requires no drilling of holes in the rails.
Additional fees apply. The Single-Lid Series from UWS is a low-profile, crossover box with a single-lid opening for easy access. This multifunction utility box has a large lip that mounts on the truck bed rails, fitting snugly behind the cab. Two super-duty lift cylinders help to raise the insulated, beveled lid and hold it open to a full 90 degrees. This box also features two stainless steel paddle-lift handles in the front of the box on both sides, with a lock on the driver's side that securely protects your gear from the elements and from theft. Single-lid boxes are the more widely preferred style box because of their easily accessible openings, large capacity and convenient features. Model TBS-69-LBTA-BLK Black Finish Single-Lid Series Extra-Wide Truck Bed Toolbox by United Welding Services (UWS) and ThuleLearn More