- This Professional Tool Box Includes Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins to Keep Box from Separating and is Built Tough to Support Larger Loads.
- Large riveted nickel plated, steel draw bolts secure the lid.
- Steel riveted handle tie down holds heavy loads.
- Includes a deluxe, lift out tray.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red / Black.
- Dimensions: 16" W (40.6cm), 8.375" D (21cm), 8" H (20cm)
- Open Ended Wrench with 2 Sizes in 1 for saving space
- Sizes etched on the handle for quick reference
- Lifetime Warranty
- Unique Slim Line Space Saving Design - Fits Where an Ordinary Tool Box Won’t.
- Great for use at home, the shop, boating and in the car or truck.
- Roomy bulk storage area plus one small parts compartment will accommodate most of the tools you need on the go.
- Built-in recessed full grip handle for easy portability.
- Available in Black.
- Dimensions: 19" W (48cm), 11" D (28cm), 4.5" H (11cm)
- Curved jaw with built-in wire cutter great for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Convenient wire cutter included
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
Black Diamond Coal slag abrasives (12-40 Medium) offer superior cleaning ability, thanks to hard, angular particles that enhance speed and cutting. And because coal slag offers low free silica content, low dusting and consistent uniform weight, Black Diamond abrasives is the right choice for many uses.
3.5 – 4.5 Mills
5/16” Nozzle (min)
- Heavy coating
- Coal tar
- Vinyl, etc.
- Produces heavy profile
- Commercial to near white blast
- Mesh Size: Medium
- MOHS (Hardness): >6
- Density: 92 lb./cu. ft.
Advantages of using Coal Slag Abrasives:
- Chemically inert
- Hard,angular pieces enhance speed & cutting
- Very low friability means less fracturing or splintering
- Consistent uniform weight and gradation ensures no clogging
- Low Heavy Metals
- < 0.1% free silica