Regular Price: $9.98
Special Price: $6.99
The only screw driver this set doesn't have is the sonic screwdriver.
With twenty color-coded screw drivers, this set is a great way to have all the screwdrivers you could possibly need in one spot. A great start to your tool collection or a nice backup set, this Tool Shed brand screw driver set is a great buy! Get one as a gift for somebody or just treat yourself to this useful set of screwdrivers.
- Chrome plated and heat treated shafts
- 6-flute handle design provides maximum grip and torque
- Red and Blue color coated handles
Contents Slotted Screwdrivers Phillips Screwdrivers 1/8" x 3" #0 x 3" 5/32" x 3" #1 x 1-1/2" 5/32" x 4" #1 x 3" 5/32" x 4" w/ screw holder #1 x 4" 3/16" x 1-1/2" #1 x 5" 3/16" x 4" #1 x 6" 3/16" x 5" #1 x 8" 3/16" x 6" #2 x 4" 3/16" x 8" 1/4" x 4" 1/4" x 10" 1/4" x 12"
This RapidAir 3/8" MNPT Straight Fitting makes installation of tubing quick and easy. Push tubing into the fitting until seated and push the release button to remove it.
- Nickel-plated Brass
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Coupler size: 3/8"
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Need to hang something heavy? Make sure to anchor it in a stud! Wondering how you can find the stud? Use the Tool Shed Stud Finder! With this handy tool you will be able to locate studs behind plastic and wooden walls.
- Sound and light signals indicate that you have found a stud
- Powered by one 9 Volt Battery (Included)
- Measuring depth: 3/4 inch
- Calibrates instabtly for immediate use
- Made to withstand daily jobsite use
- Fashionable design for easy to use and hold
- Helps you locat studs behind plastic and wooden walls
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Upgraded mounting kit for crossover toolboxes. Provides a larger clamping area to better secure boxes. Made from strong 6000 series aluminum. Fits all makes and models of trucks. Can be used with cargo management systems. Sold in pairs.
- Tool Box Tie Downs
- 6000 Series Aluminum J-Hook Tie Downs
- Secures Any Crossover Tool Box Firmly
- Larger Clamping Area For Extra Strength
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
The Goldblatt adjustable line stretchers work on every size of block from 4-Inch to 12-Inch. To change sizes loosen the wing nut and insert the bolt in a different hole. Has handy posts to wind line when not in use. Made from quality cast aluminum.
- Works on blocks from 4-Inch to 12-Inch
- Loosen wing nut and move bolt to change size
- Made of quality cast aluminum
- Packaged in pairs
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
- Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
- Liner Lock for Safety
- Aluminum Anodized Handle
- Easy One Hand Open/Close
- Dual Thumb Stubs
- Overall Length: 8 Inches
- Closed Length: 4 - 3/4 Inch
- Clip Point Blade: 3 - 1/4 Inch
- Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel
- Folding Design
- Lock Back
- Thumb Loop for Opening
- Belt/Pocket Clip
- Handle- 4-1/2 inches long by .25 inches thick
- Blade- 3-1/2 inches long