An all-purpose stick electrode for use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel. 60,000 PSI tensile strength. Deep penetrating, ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Size: 1/16".
- 1b Plastic.
- These Bins Come With Hanging Rails and are Constructed of Rugged Co-Polymer with Wide Front Openings Allowing for Easy Access and Greater Visibility.
- Great for a wide variety of uses; home, shop, office, crafts and hobby.
- Set on workbench, tool cabinet, or shelf.
- Extra bins will nest inside one another to save space.
- Set on workbench and stack or hang on wall using Bin Rail-3.
- BIN-503 Pack includes: Six BIN-5s and two BIN Rail-3s, shrink wrapped together.
- Available in Red.
- Dimensions: 4.125" W (10.5cm), 5.3125" D (13.6cm), 3.0625" H (7.8cm)
- Riveted nickel-plated catch
- 7-compartment removable tote tray including 4 “easy scoop” compartments for small parts.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red.
- Dimensions: 13" W (33cm), 6.875" D (17cm), 6.125" H (16cm)
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
A low-hydrogen electrode for use in all positions on low, medium and high-carbon steels. 70,000 PSI tensile strength. Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking. Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity. Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.Learn More
- Extra long handle allows greater access to confined areas
- Fulcrum point provides more holding power at tip with less gripping effect
- Precision machined jaws
- PVC dipped handles for a comfortable grip
- Drop forged - heat treated steel
- Tip of pliers are Lifetime guarantee
$3.99High impact polycarbonate lenses. Anti-fog coating. Non-slip rUbber nose piece. Scratch-resistant lenses. Wrap-around design that hugs the face. Non-slip temples. 99.9% UV protection. Meets ANSI Z87.1 2003. Learn More
Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Replacement Lock Cylinder. A replacement lock for Dee Zee tool boxes with paddle handle latches. Comes with a pair of keys. Simply unscrew the existing lock cylinder, pop out, insert and align new lock cylinder, and attach with new screw nut.
- Tool Box Service Part
- Tool Box Lock Cylinder
- Replaces Dee Zee 'Straight Tab' Lock
- Includes Set of Keys
- Sold Individually