The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 100-130 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct PSI
$1.993" X 1/16" X 1/4" Type 1 Metal cut off wheel. (A46T) Max RPM 25,000 Learn More
- 3.0 Ah extended run-time battery provides long run-time and battery life
- No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime
- Weighs 1.6 pounds allowing user maximum run time and a light weight battery
General purpose solder for sweat fittings, sheet metal joints, gutter work and other big jobs. Works well on galvanized sheet, copper, steel, nickel plate, brass and tin plate. Not for electrical connections.Learn More
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
This RapidAir 1/2" Union Elbow Fitting features a push to connect style in order to make quick connections. To install tubing, just cut the tubing to length and push it into the fitting until sealed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
These MaxLine 3/4" Pipe Clamps are designed to fit 1" OD tubing. Their single mounting screw hole allows for quick installation. Reccomended spacing is 4 to 5 feet.
- Made of nylon material
- Single mounting screw hole
- For MaxLine 1" OD x 3/4" ID tubing
- 10 per Pack