With this great price, there is no way you can have too many screwdrivers! This Screwdriver set includes 6 screwdrivers that have textured handles, magnetic tips and chrome shafts!
Screwdriver Set Includes:
- Textured handles
- Magnetic tips
- Chrome shafts
- Slotted 1/4" x 1-1/2"
- Slotted 3/16" x 3"
- Slotted 1/4" x 4"
- Phillips #2 x 1-1/2"
- Phillips #1 x 3"
- Phillips #2 x 4"
- 9" Magnetic aluminum reinforced frame
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- Magnetic edge holds to ferrous metal surfaces
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- High impact panels
- Durable acrylic vials
- Length: 9"
- Frame Material: Reinforced Aluminum
- Number of Vials: 3
- Oversized Frame: No
- Oversized Vials: No
- V-Groove: No
- Glo-View®: No
- Top-Read: Yes
- Pitch Vial: No
- Magnets: Strip
- Interchangeable 45°, 90° and two straight heads
- Heat treated carbon steel construction
- Corrosion-resistant black oxide finish
- Precision-machined tips
- Self-opening, spring-loaded handles
- Comfortable vinyl grip handles
- Can be used on 3/8" to 2" internal and external snap rings
Instruction for exchange of jaws:
- Push spring retaining joint inward.
- Lift retaining stop upward to horizontal position.
- Put the retaining stop in vertical position to hold the jaw in place.
- Use with micro and mini-torch models ST200T, ST250K and ST2200T.
- Not for use on micro-torch model ST900D.
- Ideal for light or detailed soldering.
- Flame temperature in air = 3200[DEG] F
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
- Stainless Steel Razor Sharp Blade
- Stainless Steel Removable Pocket Clip
- Liner Lock for Safety
- Aluminum Anodized Handle
- Easy One Hand Open/Close
- Dual Thumb Stubs
- Overall Length: 7 - 3/4 Inch
- Closed Length: 4 - 1/2 Inch
- Clip Point Blade: 3 - 1/4 Inch
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/8 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable Learn More
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. back connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More