- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
- Weatherproof poly vinyl chloride for harsh outdoor conditions
- Ideal for construction, landscaping, excavating, identification of trees or hazards, and locating underground cables or pipe
- 1-3/16" wide
- Bright, fade-resistant color for maximum visibility
- Constructed of non-adhesive, non conducting vinyl
- 1-3/16" wide, 2 mil thick
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Up to 10 x life.
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption zone
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- 2" length
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
Pure natural mined soapstone is excellent for marking metals and dark materials. Will not burn off even under extreme heat caused by welding and cutting. Round soapstone refills, 1/4" dia. x 5" (Pkg. of 10)Learn More
Single Flint Replacements, qty 5.Learn More