Constructed of durable and washable 100%-cotton, Hobart welding caps resist sparks and absorb perspiration. These high crown reversible professional welders' hats come in a variety of colors and sizes. The steep bill can be worn to the front, the back or over an ear to provide maximum protection to the welder. Colors and patterns are randomly shipped.Learn More
Nothing is more frustrating than a box full of nails spilling all over your shop floor. Picking them up in ones or twos is a pain. Save time and energy by using this Magnetic Sweeper by Tool Shed! Simply roll over to collect debris and then pull handle for quick release. This sweeper is really handy! A popular choice for the farm, home, shop or garage, this sweeper can grab anything metallic up off the floor. It's just as good at picking up loose change as it is picking up scattered nails and screws. It can also pick up nuts, bolts, pens, and paperclips. This sweeper is incredibly versatile. Its wide sweep means you won't have to make too many passes through and its 7 inch rubber wheels help you turn sharply.
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- Extra-wide sweep head for quick clean up
- One-pull release quickly clears debris from sweeper
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel handle extends from 30 to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
- 30 inch wide sweep area
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack features superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market. It offers 4.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.
Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life. Switch to the REDLITHIUM 4.0 XC Extended Battery Pack to instantly upgrade the runtime and durability of your Milwaukee M18 cordless tools.
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
The 18V XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION battery works on the following M18™ tools:
- 2601 - M18™ ½" Compact Drill/Driver
- 2610 - M18™ ½"High Performance Drill/Driver
- 2611 - M18™ ½" High Performance Hammer Drill/Driver
- 2620 - M18™SAWZALL® Recip Saw
- 2630 - M18™ 6 ½" Circular Saw
- 2650 - M18™ ¼" Hex Impact Driver
- 49-24-0171 - M18™ Work Light
- 0880-20 - Cordless Vac
- 4.0 Amp hour - 72 Watt hour battery
- LITHIUM-ION battery delivers long life and run time with fade-free power
- Battery fuel gauge - Displays remaining run-time Milwaukee REDLINK™ Intelligence
- Overload Protection - Prevents user from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Temperature Management System - Keeps battery in ideal temperature range to provide maximum life
- Individual Cell Monitoring - Ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Discharge Protection - Prevents cell damage from over-discharge
- Integrated weld frame
- Cell separator
- Impact and vibration protective rubber
- For use with Milwaukee M18™ cordless tools
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
This welding helmet from Titan Tools is perfect for anyone wanting to weld, stay safe and be comfortable.
- Durable, lightweight material is corrosion resistant and flame retardant
- Ultra high performance filters protect against UV & IR
- 3.86" x 2.17" viewing area
- Returns to normal when welding stops w/ dark to clear adjustments available
- Variable shades from DIN 9 to DIN 13
- Special turnover headband mechanism allows for greater comfort and reduces fatigue
- Utilizes high performance solar cells w/ 2 built-in 3V lithium batteries as power back-up
- Complies with DIN, ISO, EN safety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards
- Replacement Lenses: Part #41264
- Replacement Headgear: Part #41263
- Switching Time: Light to Dark 1/30,000 of a second (0.0000.33 sec.)
Since 1924, industry-leading Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. has been producing the highest-quality, most-reliable, heavy-duty electric power tools and power tool accessories. This trusted leader brings you the ultimate M18 cordless 2-tool combo kit (2691-22). This set includes the Compact Driver (MWK-2601-20) and the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (MWK-2650-20). Patented design, state-of-the-art 4-pole frameless motor, and user-friendly ergonomics make the M18 Cordless System an impressive series that maximizes both power and performance. Milwaukee has taken no shortcuts in producing this power kit. Each tool also features variable speed triggers, built-in LED illumination, battery fuel level gauges, and lightweight yet durable construction.
Milwaukee knows job sites can be brutal on a tool, so they have carefully designed these battery packs to be rugged and durable. Features include cell separators, welded frame, and recessed terminals. Over-molded housing and slide pack dual clips round out each battery pack‘s practical construction. A 30-minute battery charger completes the kit.
Innovative features, unmatched power, and exceptional runtime make the Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Driver and ¼” Hex Impact Driver Combo Kit essential for any job site. Arsenal comes complete with a sturdy carrying case and a handy belt clip.
Milwaukee M18 Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver
Rather than drilling pilot holes for ductwork or running wire and conduit, the Milwaukee M18 lithium-ion compact drill driver is the best and most powerful choice. With 24 clutch settings and delivering 400 in/lb. of torque, this driver is simply the most powerful in its class. Adjustable speeds range from a low speed RPM of 1-450 to the high speed RPM of 1-1,800. Weighing 5.3 pounds, measuring 5 ¾ inches, and featuring a convenient side handle, the M18 drill driver is both comfortable and compact. And with exceptional drill bit retention, it is easy to see why this driver is an easy choice for at-home handymen and professional builders alike.
Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver
When you need to secure sheet metal screws or 5/8-inch and 3/4-inch pipe couplings or any other hex fastener, reach for Milwaukee’s M18 ¼” Hex Compact Impact Driver. Though it weighs only 3.5 pounds, it packs major power and delivers 1,400 in./lb of torque and 0-3,200 IPM. Featuring 0-2,200 RPM, the Milwaukee driver is over 70% faster than the competition. Though the fastest, strongest, and most durable, this impact driver also features user conveniences. It includes one-handed bit-loading and, like the drill driver, it also has LED illumination for those tough jobs with poor lighting. And with twice as much run-time, you can maximize the power and minimize the downtime.
Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs
Powered by Milwaukee’s high-capacity Red Lithium Compact Battery Packs (included), these tools boast longer run times and are, therefore, much more user-friendly. In 2005, Milwaukee introduced the first-ever lithium-ion charging system. Since, they have perfected the formula and have become an industry leader. Their optimal batteries, though 50% smaller and 65% lighter, are 30% more powerful than NiCd compact batteries. The convenient gauge tells users when the charge is running low. Just one more feature that reduces your unproductive downtime.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (2606-20)
- (1) M18™ 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2656-20)
- (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Contractor Bag
- 18V voltage
- Built-in LED illumination
- Powerful torque
- Battery fuel level gauges
- Adjustable speeds
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
Black Diamond Coal slag abrasives (12-40 Medium) offer superior cleaning ability, thanks to hard, angular particles that enhance speed and cutting. And because coal slag offers low free silica content, low dusting and consistent uniform weight, Black Diamond abrasives is the right choice for many uses.
3.5 – 4.5 Mills
5/16” Nozzle (min)
- Heavy coating
- Coal tar
- Vinyl, etc.
- Produces heavy profile
- Commercial to near white blast
- Mesh Size: Medium
- MOHS (Hardness): >6
- Density: 92 lb./cu. ft.
Advantages of using Coal Slag Abrasives:
- Chemically inert
- Hard,angular pieces enhance speed & cutting
- Very low friability means less fracturing or splintering
- Consistent uniform weight and gradation ensures no clogging
- Low Heavy Metals
- < 0.1% free silica
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $27.99
This 105 piece tool set is a great starter kit for your tools and it also makes a great backup or travel set. With tools in both SAE and Metric, there won't be a job you can't tackle. With sockets, wrenches, pliers and screw drivers, this set will give you a solid base on which to expand or a nice set to keep in your vehicle. It also includes a box cutter with replacement blades, a wire cutter, and Allen wrenches. You can handle nearly anything you need to. With this wide range of tools, there are several basic jobs and tasks you can get done. Tool Shed's kit is versatile and diverse, just like the people who need it! Never find yourself without the proper tool and pick up this tool set today!
- 1/4" Drive Sockets:3/16",1/4",9/32",5/16",11/32",3/8",7/16",15/32",1/2" & 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 & 13mm
- 3/8" Drive Sockets: 7/16",1/2",9/16",5/8",11/16",3/4" & 11,12,13,14,17 & 19mm
- 3/8" drive spark plug socket
- 1/4" male to 3/8" female adapter
- 3/8" drive ratchet
- 1/4" drive extension bar
- 8" groove joint pliers
- 6" diagonal cutters
- 6" long nose pliers
- 6" combination pliers
- 4-1/2" mini diagonal cutters
- 4-1/2" mini long nose pliers
- 7" locking pliers
- 6-1/2" long nose locking pliers
- 8" adjustable wrench
- Combo wrenches: 12,13,14 & 15mm, 7/16",1/2",9/16" & 5/8"
- 3/16" slotted
- 1/4" slotted
- #1 Phillips
- #2 Phillips
- 1/4" drive bit driver
- 1/4" drive stubby ratchet handle
- 3,4,5,6,7 & 8 mm slotted
- PZI & PZ2 Pozi drive bits
- #1,#2,#3 Phillips bits, 3,4,5 & 6 mm hex bits
- T10, T15, T20,T25,T27 & T30n Torx bits
- 1/4" drive coupler
- 3/8" drive disc
- Bit adapter
- 3/64",5/64",3/32",1/8" slotted screwdrivers
- #0 & #1 Phillips screwdrivers
- 8" wire stripper
- 30 piece terminal set
- Circuit tester
- Utility knife with blades