- Meets ANSI Standards
- Engraved with the size for future reference
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Great for replacing missing sockets in your toolbox
Milwaukee® designs and manufactures Sawzall® blades for the toughest professional applications. Material, blade geometry and heat treating are designed to maximize metal cutting performance.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Blade Dimension: 6"x3/4"x.035"
- Shank: 24 TPI
- TPI/Grit: 1/2 in. Universal
- Package Quantity: 5
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Cartridge Filter can be used for both wet and dry pick-up and fits most Shop-Vac® wet/dry Vacs. Fits full size vacs. Does not fit Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, Heavy Duty Portable, 1x1®, BullDog® Portable, Mighty Mini®, Mini Hangup, Hippo®, or All Arounds with 1-1/2 or 2 Gallon tank sizes. Approximate size of cartridge: 8" diameter and 6.5" high.
- Use with smal, dry debris and wet materials
- Fits full size vacs
This versatile air die grinder gets most grinding a polishing jobs done swiftly and easily! The collet accepts most die grinder accessories on the market for weld breaking, smoothing, deburring, polishing and grinding. Features include a lightweight die-cast aluminum construction for durability, rear exhaust and a paddle trigger making this a must-have tool for automotive grinding.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rear Max Speed 22,000 RPM Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet Size 1/4" Collet Size 1/4" Recommended Hose Size 3/8"
- Strong holding magnetic edge holds to ferrous metal surfaces
- Super strong 9" solid aluminum frame is JobSite ToughTM
- V-groove frame fits on pipe and conduit
- SurroundView® vial surrounds enhance readability
- 3 vials read plumb, level, and 45°
- Top-read window for easy viewing
- Durable nickel chromium steel construction
- ProTouch™ grips provide extra comfort and reduces hand fatigue
- Machined jaws for maximum gripping strength
- Induction hardened cutting edge stays sharper, longer
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- 3-1/8-Inch triangular shaped for getting into tight corners and constricted areas
- Carbide grit coated for longer life and durability when aggressively removing wood, tile, adhesives, cement and mortar
- Primarily used for "Grinding/Sanding" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
$11.996" X 1" X 1" Arbor, 36 Grit, Type 1 bench grinder wheel. Max RPM 4,100. Vitrified bond, aluminum oxide. Designed for most stationary bench grinders. For general grinding and sharpening applications on mild steel. 1" arbor hole with adapters for 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" arbors. Not for carbide applications. Learn More