- 100' x 1/2"
- Open reel fiberglass tape
- Double coated blade
- Shock absorbing rubber bumpers
- Versatile end hook
This versatile air die grinder gets most grinding and polishing jobs done swiftly and easily! The collet accepts most die grinder accessories on the market for weld breaking, smoothing, deburring, polishing and grinding. Features include a lightweight die-cast aluminum construction for durability, rear exhaust and a paddle trigger making this a must-have tool for automotive grinding.
Average Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Exhaust Location Rear Max Speed 22,000 RPM Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet Size 1/4" Collet Size 1/4" Recommended Hose Size 3/8"
- Cuts all metals including non-ferrous, pipe, conduit, stainless and sheet metal
- Cuts all metals including nonferrous pipe conduit, stainless steel and sheet metals; use with materials 1/8" - 1/2" (3.2 - 13 mm) thick
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Weldtec tooth design makes the blade stronger and last longer
- Wide-opening jaws provide greater versatility in clamping a variety of shapes
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
A great starter kit, this 3-piece set includes a Round Brush, Gulper Nozzle, and Crevice Tool.
Connects to a 1-1/4" hose (about the size of a golf ball) and is great for all-purpose pick-up jobs.Learn More
- Blue-Groove point and cutting edge for faster chip removal - 4x faster than standard spade bits
- Double cutting spurs scribe the outside of the hole reducing breakout
- 10% larger shank for added durability
- Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension
- Fits all standard quick change chucks
- Not for use with bit extensions
The Goldblatt Vortex 9-Inch Sanding disks are the perfect replacement sanding disk for Vortex and all other 9-Inch hook-and-loop sanders. Available in a variety of grits, for every use, the Goldblatt hook-and -loop disks come in a larger 15 pack--making them the most economical choice on the market.
- Easy hook-and-loop design
- Variety of grits 80 to 220
- Works with most 9-Inch circular sanders