Dee Zee Tool Box Accessories - Vented Gas Cap. An exact replacement of the gas cap that comes with all Dee Zee tanks. Vented to alleviate pressure from vapor build up. Comes with vented cap and neck.
- Transfer Tank Service Part
- Vented Gas Cap
- Replaces Dee Zee Transfer Tank Cap
- Alleviates Dangerous Build Up of Vapor
- Sold Individually
Milwaukee® Shockwave Impact Duty™ Drill Bits and Driver Bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty™ Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. The Shockwave™ Impact Duty Hex Drive Drill Bits feature the Milwaukee Thunderbolt® web for durability and chip removal paired with taper-fit construction for a stronger bit with less wobble. The drill bits include a 135° split point to allow the bit to start on contact and eliminates walking. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave™ Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for all the user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Contains 35 Drilling and Driving Bits
The classic 110 Folding Hunter has been transformed this year in celebration of its 50th anniversary. The famous features of the 110 remain, such as the Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle and brass bolsters. This commemorative version, which will be included on all Model 110s for 2014, features an anniversary medallion on the handle and custom blade stamp denoting 50 years.
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handle
- Brass bolsters
- 50th Anniversary medallion on the handle
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
The Tool Shed Diamond Flex Air Hose is a superior addition to your air compressor, it is an extreme all-weather flexible, premium hybrid polymer air hose.
- 1/4" NPT Fittings
- 300 PSI Working Pressure
- Reinforced Bend Restrictors
- All-Weather Flexible (-40º to 150ºF)
- Fixed-shade lens (#10) for arc welding
- Built from polypropylene plastic for durability
- Fully adjustable ratchet headgear to allow for quick and easy adjustments
- 2 protective lens covers included
- 2 x 4-1/4"
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
- Tips & Electrodes for Hobart AirForce 250ci and 500i Plasma Cutters.
- 2 Tips and 2 Electrodes / pkg.
- Multi-Drawer Design for Storing a Wide Variety of Parts and Supplies Includes Drawer Stop Tabs to Prevent Spilling of Contents.
- See-through drawers for quick identification of contents.
- Large ribbed drawer pulls for easier access to contents.
- Wide frame for additional strength and rigidity.
- Easily mounts to wall or stands on bench or counter top.
- Contains 60 medium drawers.
- Available in Silver / Gray
The Gator Machete has a 15-inch fine-edge blade on one side and an 18-inch high performance saw blade on the other. It’s forged of high-carbon stainless steel. The handle is covered with a Gator grip rubberized handle for comfort and control. It comes sheathed in a nylon case for secure carry. Made for use in the wilderness, as well as the backyard, it’s a dual-purpose, lightweight machete for beating back the underbrush and trailblazing.
- Overall Length: 25.7"
- Blade Length: 18"
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Head: Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator-Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip