- Black oxide finish.
- 9-In-1 Small Fold-Up Hex Key Set.
- Meets ANSI & Federal Spec.
- Includes: .050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32" and 3/16".
- Sizes Are Clearly Marked On The Handle For Easy Identification.
- Keys Are Held In Any Work Position Or Angle By A Flat Spring In The Bottom Of The Case.
- Made From 8650 Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel Drawn To A Tolerance Of Plus .000/Minus .001, Hex Corners Are Sharp and Clean.
The Tool Shed Aluminum Folding Utility Knife has a lightweight aluminum handle with a stainless steel pocket or belt clip. The Utility Knife has a thumb stud that provides easy one-handed opening, with a quick change blade mechanism.
- Quick Change Blade Mechanism
- Thumb Stud Provides Easy One-Handed Opening
- Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Handle with Removable Stainless Steel Pocket or Belt Clip
- Folding Design for Convenience and Safety
- Includes One Standard Utility Knife Blade
These Reusable Vacuum Dry Filters are economical disc filters that can be used again and again. Designed to fit most shop and utility wet/dry vacuums, these filters include the mounting rings.
- Three filters
- Three rings
Oxy-acetylene 3/16" and 1/4" hose couplers (pair).Learn More
These sturdy, high-quality brushes have durable nylon heat-resistant handles and are ideal for removing debris and polishing welds. Long handle type. Wire type: Stainless Steel.Learn More
The 12' Gripper Speed Mark has an easy grip, thick rubber jacket surrounding its ergonomic compact case. The blade on the Gripper Speed Mark is acrylic coated and has fractional graduations printed on the blade making it quick and easy to read. When you reach in your tool belt for a tape measure, make sure you feel the Gripper Speed Mark because everything else is substandard.
- SpeedMark fractional graduations on blade
- Non glare white blade
- Easy grip, thick rubber jacket
- Acrylic coated steel blade
- 12' x 5/8"
The Powermate check valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The check valve prevents air from going into the compressor head from the tank. Replace the compressor check valve with a new Powermate check valve if you have air leaking and cannot get your check valve to close off.
- 1/2 in. NPT x 3/8 in. tube with 1/8 in. left bleeder
- Durable valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor shut down and allows air to leak back into the compressor head
- A faulty compressor check valve will harm a compressor