- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. back connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More
- 8 piece - industrial quality
- Handle size ins. : small: 3.00
- Heat treated for optimum strength and ductility.
- Finished with eklind black finish to resist rust.
- Includes: 0.050", 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64" and 5/32".
- Fold a key out to a right angle to get maximum leverage.
- Fold a key out completely to operate like a screwdriver.
- Sets are compact to fit most easily in your pocket and include a variety of popular sizes in one convenient handle to keep you from losing individual keys.
Powermate tank drain valve is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the tank drain valve to replace the worn, leaky drain valve on the compressor. New Powermate tank drain valve will help prevent air leakage and water leakage when not draining the compressor.
- 1/4 in. NPT
- Quarter turn style
- Powermate tank drain valve creates snug fit to prevent leakage
- Drain compressor regularly for optimal performance Learn More
250 Psi Rubber Air Hose : Solid brass end fittings: 1/4-inch NPT. Spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement. Abrasion-resistant rubber outer jacket. 100 Percent made and assembled in the USA. Technical Specifications: 250 PSI working pressure, exceeds RMA 4:1 safety factor (burst pressure to working pressure ratio), meets RMA Class "C" oil resistance, working temperature range: -40 to 190-degrees F.Learn More
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air carry tank. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 1.5 in. Face with 1/8 in. bottom connect
- Durable and easy to read
- For use with air carry tanks
- Part of Powermate replacement part line Learn More
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/8 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable Learn More
The Powermate vibration isolator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A vibration isolator is used to help reduce the vibration and noise a larger compressor produces. Mount the large, stationary compressor to the floor with Powermate vibration isolators for minimized reverberation.
- 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/2 in.
- For use with stationary units
- A Powermate vibration isolator can also help prevent wear and tear to the compressor and air hoses caused by the intense vibration of the unit during use
- Powemate vibration isolators curb the noise and vibration produced by large stationary compressors Learn More
- Prevents oil breakdown with additives that inhibit premature wear
- All weather blend
- 1 quart bottle with convenient oil level indicator