Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $59.99
This 72 piece air tool kit from Tool Shed is the perfect kit for anyone wanting to have just a little bit of everything. This kit makes a great gift.
- 1-1/2 " air impact wrench
- 1-150mm air hammer
- 1-1/4 " air dir grinder
- 1-3/8 " air ratchet wrench
- 1-oil pot 1pc-3/8 " to 1/2 " adaptor
- 8-1/2 " dr.cr-mo sockets:1/2 " ,9/16 " ,5/8 " ,3/4 " ,11mm,12mm,13mm,17mm
- 1-1/8 " collet 1pc-QC coupler
- 1-bits holder 1pc-5/32 " hex key
- 1-spring retainer 1pc-teflon tape
- 1-female QC plug 3pcs-120mm chisels (flat,punch,edging chisel)
- 1- blow gun 1pc-tire chuck
- 1-hose and adaptor(brass)
- 1-taper nozzle
- 5-male nippler 5pcs-1/4 " mounted grinding stone
- 5-1/8 " mounted grinding stone
- Heavy-Duty 15 Amp motor delivers power and torque through the toughest applications
- 11.3 lbs. lightweight saw reduces fatigue & improves user handling
- 45 Degree bevel capacity provides range of applications that can be completed
- Stamped steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction
- Spindle lock feature allows for single wrench bit changes
- Kerf cut indicator aligns the blade to the indicator for accurate line cuts
Specifications Motor 120 VAC, 25-60 HZ/120 VDC Amps 15 Amps Capacity at 90° Cut 2-3/8" Speed 5,600 rpm Capacity at 45° Cut 1-13/16" Arbor Standard Blade Diameter 7-1/4" Weight 11.3 lbs
- 7.0 Amp AC/DC, 12,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- One-Touch™ Guard eliminates the need for a tool to adjust the guard location. No buttons or levers, just turn the guard to position it.
- Hex wrench replaces spanner wrench - hex wrench is found in most tool boxes if lost
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- 5/8"-11 spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Replaces D28110
$59.98UWC1 - Universal Welding Cart
The Metal Man Universal Welding cart is designed to make maneuvering your welder easy. The single cylinder rack is capable of holding up to a 7-1/2 inch diameter, 80 lb cylinder and comes with a securement chain to hold the cylinder in place. The slanted top shelf accommodates most brands of welding equipment and places the welder controls at an easy to use angle.Learn More
- Contains the most commonly used sizes for plumbers, electricians and general applications
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Super hard steel RC 65-66 for increased life
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Clearly printed hole saw sizes for quick retrieval and added productivity
The M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger accepts all M18™ and M12™ batteries, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite. This combo charger requires less time to manage charge cycles, by sequentially charging the battery packs.
- (1) 48-59-1812 M18™ M12™ Combo Charger
- Accepts all M18™ and M12™ Battery Packs, minimizing the need for extra chargers on the jobsite.
- The Combo Charger charges batteries sequentially, utilizing a first in, first charged sequence.
- Charger communicates with battery pack to manage:
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Charge Status
- Charger compatible with M12™ battery packs:
- Charger compatible with M18™ battery packs:
- 48-11-1820 - 45 minute charge time
- 48-11-1840 - 90 minute charge time
- Battery: Any M18™ or M12™ Battery Pack
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Weight: 2.01 lbs
- Impact Resistant Lid and End Panels Help Protect the Chest from Bumps and Abrasions from Day to Day Use.
- Galvanized steel, tread plate drawer fronts and body provide extra support and strength.
- All steel drawers glide on steel compound slides mounted on steel inner panels for greater strength.
- Molded inset side handles allow for two-handed carry.
- Three drawers lock in place when lid is closed.
- Large till area is deep enough to hold a quart can upright.
- Fully lockable.
- Overall Dimensions: 22.5" W (57cm), 11.5" D (29cm), 16" H (41cm)
- 2 Drawers: 17.75" W (45cm), 9.5" D (24cm), 2" H (5cm)
- 1 Drawer: 17.75" W (45cm), 9.5" D (24cm), 4" H (10cm)
The Genesis GBG800L 8 in. Bench Grinder with Lights is an indispensable shop tool for anyone grinding, sharpening or refurbishing metal. A 3/4 HP induction motor and heavy cast iron base make this a smooth, quiet, and stable machine. For your convenience and comfort, we have included eye shields, adjustable tool rests, and two flexible gooseneck lights. The 5/8 in. shaft will accommodate all standard 8 in. bench grinder accessories. One 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and two light bulbs are included with your Genesis Bench Grinder.
- 3/4 HP induction motor for quiet, smooth performance
- No-load speed at 3550 rpm
- Two flexible gooseneck lights for better illumination
- Adjustable tool rests
- Eye shields for safety
- Predrilled heavy duty cast iron base
- Includes one 36G wheel, one 60G wheel and light bulbs
- 2 year limited warranty