Use with the following Racks:
- Steel Ladder Rack models 1450 & 1475
- Fast Rack model 1280
- Steel Truck Rack model 1225, 1345 & 1375
- Steel Van Rack models 220 & 221
- Aluminum Rack models 209, 211, 213, 218, 219, 222, 229, 2095, 2097 & 2136
- Steel All-Purpose Rack models 205, 215, 216, 2055 & 2056
General purpose solder for sweat fittings, sheet metal joints, gutter work and other big jobs. Works well on galvanized sheet, copper, steel, nickel plate, brass and tin plate. Not for electrical connections.Learn More
$6.9914" x 3/32" x 1" Type 1 Metal chop saw blade (A36R) Max RPM 4,366. Use with stationary chop saw. Learn More
- Riveted nickel-plated catch
- 7-compartment removable tote tray including 4 “easy scoop” compartments for small parts.
- Fully lockable with padlock eye.
- Available in Red.
- Dimensions: 13" W (33cm), 6.875" D (17cm), 6.125" H (16cm)
- Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel
- Folding Design
- Lock Back
- Thumb Loop for Opening
- Belt/Pocket Clip
- Handle- 4-1/2 inches long by .25 inches thick
- Blade- 3-1/2 inches long
The Goldblatt Pro-Grip series taping knives are simply the best drywall finishing knives on the market. Developed using a panel of professional finishers, these knives offer the flex and feel that will satisfy even the most demanding users. Perfectly balanced feel with ultra-flex blades to ensure perfect feathering and finishing. Crafted with a unique tapered ergo-grip and rugged hammer-end. Available in 6-Inch, 8-Inch,10-Inch,12-Inch, and 14-Inch sizes.
- Pro-Grip tapered handle reduces fatigue
- Convenient hammer-end
- Rust resistant stainless steel blade
- 1-Inch aluminum spine maintains blade straightness
- A handy set that includes bits used in cell phone, game system, and other electronic repair.
- Soft finish, ergonomic handle with swivel base is well balanced and accepts the included 5/32 (4mm) bits
- Pocket sized case keeps everything organized
- Tweezers for pick up small parts