- Open Ended Wrench with 2 Sizes in 1 for saving space
- Sizes etched on the handle for quick reference
- Lifetime Warranty
- Black oxide finish
- 9-In-1 Fold-Up Hex Key Set.
- Meets ANSI & Federal spec.
- Includes: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32" & 1/4".
- Sizes Are Clearly Marked On The Handle For Easy Identification.
- Keys Are Held In Any Work Position Or Angle By A Flat Spring In The Bottom Of The Case.
- Made From 8650 Chrome Nickel Alloy Steel Drawn To A Tolerance Of Plus .000/Minus .001.
- Hex Corners Are Sharp & Clean.
- #8 Shaded Replacement Lens.
- For use with models 770264 and 770003
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 5-1/4"
$6.9914" x 3/32" x 1" Type 1 Metal chop saw blade (A36R) Max RPM 4,366. Use with stationary chop saw. Learn More
- QUICK-RELEASE™ trigger allows for fast and easy positioning and release
- Patented ratcheting mechanism provides adjustable clamping pressure and significantly reduces hand force required to generate clamping pressure
- High-tech resin construction provides strength and durability
- Specially designed jaws hold odd-shaped workpieces
- Stainless Steel
- Pakkawood Inlay Handle
- Liner Lock
- Folding Design
- Thumb Stud for Opening
- Handle- 4 inches long by 1/2 inches thick
- Blade- 3 inches long
This wrench has an open end head on one end of the wrench a closed head on the other end. The size is marked on both side of the handle (front and back) to identify the size easily. These wrench are great to to build your set or replace a lost wrench in your toolbox. This wrench comes with a limited lifetime warranty for added value.Learn More
- 3-Inch Tapped Sealant Cutter blade for removing deep penetrating adhesives, caulking, silicone and other soft bonding materials up to 3 Inch deep
- Stainless Steel construction for smooth scraping and reliability
- Primarily used for "Scraping" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A