$0.993" X 1/16" X 3/8" Type 1 Metal cut off wheel. (A46T) Max RPM 25,000 Learn More
A place for everything and everything in its place. Every handyman, craftsman, and professional knows the value of easy access to your tools. Stay organized no matter where your projects take you with this portable steel tool chest from Montezuma.
Made right here in the US in Montezuma, KS. Constructed of powder-coated 16 gauge steel with welded seems. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, with weather stripping for moisture and dust protection. If you decide to leave the chest in the back of your truck, just lock it up with the double-cut key and rest easy that your tools are secure. Pop open the gas-spring powered lid with ease. Side handles help keep tools upright during during transport.
Ideal for any profession, the storage areas hold both metric and SAE tools. Engineered by the pros, there are no drawers to shuffle through or jam up. Every tool is given a place, from pegs for sockets and box-end wrenches to slots for ratchets and screwdrivers.
Don't waste any more time searching for tools in an unorganized box! Get the toolbox designed with craftsmen like you in mind!
30"w x 15"h x 18.125"d. Black. Tools not included.Learn More
Simply roll over to collect debris, then pull handle for quick release!
- Picks up nails, tacks, screws, bolts, nuts, clips, and more
- 50 lbs magnetic pull
- Powder-coated steel shaft extends up to 44 inches
- Aluminum magnetic housing
- 7 inch rubber wheels
This 1/2" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
$1.994-1/2" X 1/4" X 7/8" Type 27 Metal grinding wheel (A24R) Max RPM 13,300. Learn More
- 10.0 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting dust particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Jam-pot, low profile gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- One piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingress
- Quick-change wheel release provides easier and quicker wheel removal without the need for a wrench
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool free guard adjustment thus increasing productivity
- Vibration reducing removable side handle provides user comfort and reduces user felt vibration
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Oversized, protected spindle lock button provides easier and quicker wheel changes
- Paddle switch lock-off provides the user protection from accidental start up
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Amps: 10.0 AC/DC Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,200 W
- No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Use Wheels RPM Above: 12,000 rpm
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Tool Length: 11-1/4"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 2-position side handle
- Keyless adjustable guard
- 3-Inch Tapped Sealant Cutter blade for removing deep penetrating adhesives, caulking, silicone and other soft bonding materials up to 3 Inch deep
- Stainless Steel construction for smooth scraping and reliability
- Primarily used for "Scraping" with your Oscillating Tool
- Genesis Universal Quick-Fit Oscillating Tool Accessories fit most standard AND tool-free oscillating tools, including the popular Genesis GMT15A
Use with the following Racks:
- Steel Ladder Rack models 1450 & 1475
- Fast Rack model 1280
- Steel Truck Rack model 1225, 1345 & 1375
- Steel Van Rack models 220 & 221
- Aluminum Rack models 209, 211, 213, 218, 219, 222, 229, 2095, 2097 & 2136
- Steel All-Purpose Rack models 205, 215, 216, 2055 & 2056
- 11 CFM offers power
- Variable speed allows controlled operation
- Delivers up to 5,000 blows per minute
- Extended trigger for comfort and easy use
- Steel construction offers lasting strength
- Requires at least 6 SCFM at 90 PSI
- Includes case