- Zirconia grit enables 3X faster material removal than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Premium abrasive cloth provides up to 15 X longer life than fiber resin metal sanding discs
- Type 29 fiberglass backing provides grinding angle of 20-25 degrees
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a 13-HP GX390 series Honda engine. The engine requires less maintenance than other engines and has proven durability while running quietly. From airing up tires to contractor use, this** air compressor** is reliable and easily starts with just the turn of a key. Making it easy to use.
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a built-in alternator that recharges the electric start battery, creating no need to wire into a service trucks electrical system. It offers idle control, which saves on fuel. The air compressor is a made of cast iron that makes it a high quality Ingersoll Rand product that is reliable and built to last.
In case of power failure the air compressor offers recoil start, so you have manual starting power if needed. The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is built in the U.S.A and gives the user the proven durability and reliability that Ingersoll Rand is known for.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- Made of Cast Iron
- Backup recoil start
- Recharges with built-in alternator
Aluminum welding for flat, horizontal and vertical applications. DC (electrode positive) only.
- Size: 1/8"
- Qty. 10
This RapidAir 1/2" Union Elbow Fitting features a push to connect style in order to make quick connections. To install tubing, just cut the tubing to length and push it into the fitting until sealed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $34.99
- 1/25,000 second switching speed (clear to dark state)
- Auto-darkening lens, 3-15/16" x 1-11/16" large viewing area
- Grind mode transforms helmet into a grind shield without shade flickering
- Ratcheting headband
- Padded interior
- Solar powered with replaceable 2xCR2032 lithium batteries
- Automatic power on/off with adjustable delay time
- UV/IR protection
- Variable shade control: adjusts from #9 to #13
- Low battery indicator
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 & CSA Z94.3 standards
- Patriotic Eagle
The Goldblatt utility brush is a top-quality brush. Made of select white Tampico fiber, it measures 6-1/2-Inch wide, 2-Inch thick and trimmed to 4-Inch. Versatile brush is excellent for cleaning mortar from a variety of surfaces. Bristles set into wood block. Comfortable wood handle.
- Versatile multi-purpose brush
- Made of select white Tampico
- Sturdy yet lightweight design
- Bristles set into wood