- These cutters are ideal for use when standard bolt cutters cant handle the job.
- Great for cutting wire fence, cables, mesh, bolts, pad locks and much more.
- Made of drop forged, heat treated, high carbon steel.
- Compound cutting action for heavy duty applications
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
This sturdy composite housing on this air wrench handles even the toughest jobs! The impact wrench features a twin hammer mechanism to achieve maximum power and has two forward speeds. The PVC handle is built to absorb vibration to provide comfortable operation. This compact impact wrench is great for any auto shop, farm shop or home garage.
Max Torque 250 Ft-Lb Free Speed 7500 RPM Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
Mounts easily to unit and provides convenient portability. Includes two wheels, two feet, and a handle.Learn More
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Rubberized palm grip for comfort and control
- Dust-protected ON/OFF switch
- 12,000 Orbits per minute and random-orbit action for faster, swirl-free sanding
- Hook-and-loop system for quick and easy paper changes
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Dust Bag and Sanding Disc Assortment
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2.2 Amp
- Pad Size: 5” (125mm)
- Sanding Discs: 5” with 8-hole pattern
- No-Load Speed: 12,000 OPM
- Dust Collection: Through Pad
This 18 ounce fiberglass welding blanket provides superior protection for areas and surfaces that would normally be exposed during the welding process. The blanket is extra soft and pliable and includes brass grommets. This heat-treated blanket is 100% asbestos free and withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with a convenient reusable storage bag. Package also includes important safety tips for properly storing and using this product. Size is 4 feet by 6 feet.Learn More