The Milwaukee® 12 piece Sawzall® blade set features an assortment of our most popular demolition blades for a broad range of professional applications. Milwaukee® demolition blades are thicker for maximum durability and taller for straighter cuts. The set features The Ax™ for cutting nail embedded wood, The Wrecker™ for general purpose demolition cutting, and The Torch® for metal cutting. The set also includes an innovative job site durable case for convenient blade storage.
- Job site durable storage case adjusts to hold up to 9" blades.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life.
- Wood cutting blades feature a full raker tooth on blade tip for easy plunging.
- Thicker blade stock for maximum durability.
- 1" tall blade profile for straighter cuts.
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
- Variable depth gullets provide more efficient chip clearance
- 4/6 Variable pitch teeth for reduced noise and improved performance
- Electron beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for toughness and long life
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Aggressive left hand spiral design for extra gripping power
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener resistance increases, the extractor's grip increases
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
This sturdy composite housing on this air wrench handles even the toughest jobs! The impact wrench features a twin hammer mechanism to achieve maximum power and has two forward speeds. The PVC handle is built to absorb vibration to provide comfortable operation. This compact impact wrench is great for any auto shop, farm shop or home garage.
Max Torque 250 Ft-Lb Free Speed 7500 RPM Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Rubberized palm grip for comfort and control
- Dust-protected ON/OFF switch
- 12,000 Orbits per minute and random-orbit action for faster, swirl-free sanding
- Hook-and-loop system for quick and easy paper changes
- 2 Year warranty
- UL Listed
Includes: Dust Bag and Sanding Disc Assortment
- Rated Voltage: 120V AC, 60Hz
- Rated Input Power: 2.2 Amp
- Pad Size: 5” (125mm)
- Sanding Discs: 5” with 8-hole pattern
- No-Load Speed: 12,000 OPM
- Dust Collection: Through Pad
This 18 ounce fiberglass welding blanket provides superior protection for areas and surfaces that would normally be exposed during the welding process. The blanket is extra soft and pliable and includes brass grommets. This heat-treated blanket is 100% asbestos free and withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with a convenient reusable storage bag. Package also includes important safety tips for properly storing and using this product. Size is 4 feet by 6 feet.Learn More