Need to cut steel? Thinking about an oxy acetylene cutting torch to do the job? Consider a plasma cutter. This simple technology uses an electrical arc and compressed air to cut steel, aluminum, and other conductive metals.
Designed to cut up to 1/4" mild steel, the AirForce™ 250ci is powered by standard household current (115 VAC). A built-in air compressor and lightweight inverter power supply make this plasma cutter the most convenient, totally portable cutting system available. The AirForce™ 250ci excels at cutting sheet metal and 1/8" mild steel, and can even sever 1/4" steel.
Compared to the complexities of an oxy fuel cutting torch system, plasma cutting is easy:
- Cuts faster than oxy fuel
- More precise cut, thinner kerf, less slag to clean up
- Smaller heat-affected zone for less warping
- No gas pressure settings or flame tuning needed
- No preheating of metal prior to cutting
- No pressurized gas cylinders to transport
- No worries about running out of gas on the job
- No expense for gas refills... ever
The AirForce™ 250ci comes ready to cut out of the box, with extra replacement tips and a convenient cable management strap for easy transportation. Just pull the trigger and cut.
- New Inverter Design - Powerful cutting ability at half the weight of prior model (AirForce 250A). Weighs only 27 lbs.
- Built-in Air Compressor - Internal piston-driven air compressor makes the system highly portable. No additional compressor to purchase or transport. Pressure is preset... ready to cut, right out of the box.
- New Ergonomic Torch - The new HP-25 torch is designed for increased comfort, more efficient cooling and economical replacement cutting tips.
- Powered by 120V, 20 amp Circuit - Runs on standard household power. No need for 230 volt hookup by utility company.
- Post-flow Air Cooling - Cools the torch and tip after cutting, extending life of replaceable tip and electrode.
- Fan-On-Demand - Runs only when needed reducing dust/debris pulled into unit.
- Diagnostic Lights - LED lights indicate system status for power, temperature, and torch readiness eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Built to withstand tough working environments. Rated for 35% duty cycle at 104° Fahrenheit. Duty cycle will increase as environmental temperature decreases.
- Cable Management Strap - Secures torch, work cable and power cord to make transporting easy and convenient.
- Built-in piston-driven air compressor
- HP-25 torch with 16.5 ft (5 m) lead and consumables
- 16.5 ft (5 m) heavy duty work clamp
- 7 ft (2.1 m) power cord with 115 VAC plug
- 115 VAC, 20 amp circuit, single phase
- Sheet Metal
- Auto Body
- Rated Output at 35% Duty Cycle: 12 A at 110 VDC
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage: 325 V
- Amps Input at Rated Output, 60 Hz:
- 120 V - 20
- kVA - 2.4
- kW - 2.0
- Plasma Gas Flow/Pressure: Preset with Built-in Compressor
- H: 10 in (254 mm)
- W: 7 1/2 in (191 mm)
- D: 13 in (330 mm)
- Net Weight: 250ci w/torch: 27 lb (12.3 kg)
- Ship weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)
- 41 1/2" W x 18"D x 40 1/2" H
- (4) 5" x 2" casters (2 locking swivel and 2 rigid)
- Available in Black and Blue
- Drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- 100-200* lbs. rating per drawer (*drawers with double slides)
- EVA foam drawer liners
- High gloss powder coat finish
- Tubular lock system
- Low-profile provides concealed and secure storage for heavy items without greatly reducing truck bed area
- Reinforced construction allows material to be loaded on top of the unit
- Drawer compartments are approximately 9 3/4" wide and can be divided
- ONE-TOUCH® Latch System allows easy, one-hand operation
- The smooth gliding roll-out drawer puts frequently needed items within easy reach without the need to climb up onto the truck bed
- Drawers are weather stripped and each drawer has a load rating of 425 lbs. evenly distributed
Dimensions: H: 8 7/8 W: 29 7/8 L: 24
Weight (lbs.): 151Learn More
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- All-welded, adjustable height legs (29"H - 41"H on 1" increments)
- Stainless Steel Bench Top
- Includes full-length stringer
- Includes heavy-duty casters with brakes for easy movement and secure placement of the bench
- Accessory Kit is included, which includes backstop, end stops and lower shelf
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 34" D x Adjustable Height, 48" Stainless Steel Top
- Choose from 20 different finish colors
Dimensions: H: 18 3/8" W: 20 1/2" L: 72"
Weight (lbs.): 78
Cubic feet: 11.3
- ONE-TOUCH latch mechanism and trademarked RED PUSHBUTTON on both ends of the box allows for one-handed opening of the box from either side of the truck.
- Suspends from the side of a pickup truck allowing plenty of room underneath.
- Twin, gull-wing type covers provide easy access from either side of truck. Each cover operates independently.
- Black ARMOR-TUF Powder Coat
- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction Learn More
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- New Armor-Brite tough powder paint finish Learn More
Air Foxx Vertical Dust Collector 3HP 220V UFO-102B uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust.
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
6" X 1
4" X 3
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
10.48 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (4)
57" X 22" X 79"
48" X 23" 23"