- Complete high-quality outfit includes everything you need to weld or cut, except the gas
- Comes with empty #3 oxygen cylinder (80cf) and empty #3 acetylene cylinder (75cf)
- Also includes cylinder cart, Victor UL listed medium-duty torch outfit with flashback arresters, cutting attachment, welding torch, brazing/welding tip, oxygen regulator, acetylene regulator, 20-ft. twin hose, tip cleaner, striker, goggles and welding gloves
The Thoroughbred GasPony3 Welding and Cutting Outfit provides everything you need to weld or cut, except the gas. Never pay cylinder lease or rental fees again! Gas exchange available nationwide. U.S.A. Tip Type: Brazing/welding, Regulator Included: Yes, Hose Length (ft.): 20.
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
4-Gallon low maintenance oil free, direct drive air compressor powered by a 5-horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine with overhead cam/overhead valve (OHC/OHV) that provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption and lower emissions, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Includes a patented pump design with two piece cooling system that increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and extends the life of the pump. 155 PSI max pressure enables optimum tool performance. "Pontoon" style tank design with two-2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability is equipped with regulator, gauges, quick connect and cushioned handle grips.
- Key Features
- Low maintenance, oil free, direct drive pump has a patented two piece cooling system which extends the life of the pump
- 5-Horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- "Pontoon" style tank design with two 2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.9; horsepower: 5.0; engine type: Honda OHC/OHV Learn More
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV
Dimensions: H: 19 1/4 W: 27 1/2 L: 62
Weight (lbs.): 71
Cubic feet: 18.6
- Rotary style latch mechanism keeps the cover tight against the weather seal.
- Mounts directly to the bed of the truck.
- Back of the chest can be placed tight against the front of the pickup bed because zero clearance is needed for opening the cover.
- Three-point locking system
- High-strength rigid doors
- Tall, reinforced door frames
- Full-length piano hinges
- Rotating T-handles
- High-strength door cables
- New high capacity models
- Fully-welded, reinforced heavy-duty construction Learn More
Aluminum liquid truck storage tanks are available in rectangular, vertical, L-shaped or combo configurations to meet a variety of applications. Recommended for construction and agricultural use.
- L-shaped tanks are designed to accommodate our full-size crossbed boxes
- Not intended for transferring gasoline or other flammables, and should not be used as an auxiliary fuel tank
- Does not meet DOT specifications
- Lockable Vent Caps
- Base mounting tabs
- Baffles provide an even flow of liquid
- Available in several sizes: 30" up to 60"
- Available in diamond-tread Bright or Black finish
- Sturdy .100 gauge aluminum
- Paints are electrostatically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
Dimensions: H: 24'' W: 19 3/4'' L: 71 1/2''
Weight (lbs.): 148
Cubic feet: 15.1
- EXTREME PROTECTION Lock
- 90° cover opening for easy access
- Level storage secures 48" level
- 12v access for electrical up-fits
- Features Brite White Armor-Tuf powder coat finish
- 41 1/2" W x 18"D x 40 1/2" H
- (4) 5" x 2" casters (2 locking swivel and 2 rigid)
- Available in Black and Blue
- Drawers use heavy-duty ball bearing slides
- 100-200* lbs. rating per drawer (*drawers with double slides)
- EVA foam drawer liners
- High gloss powder coat finish
- Tubular lock system